Everyone is going to chew me up after this one...

Jimmyjackson
Jesus, I hate waking up in the mornings. I miss the hell out of my ex this morning. I hate this feeling its hell of annoying and hurtful. I know I'm going to tear later on for no apparent reason. I feel like it's going to be one of those days again.

It seems to be all mindset with you, when you wake up and think of her, get out of bed and go for a run, or just do anything to distract you.

Try wake up and think it's going to be a good productive day, positive thoughts can do a lot for you.

• Like 1
  • Author
It seems to be all mindset with you, when you wake up and think of her, get out of bed and go for a run, or just do anything to distract you.

Try wake up and think it's going to be a good productive day, positive thoughts can do a lot for you.

Ever since I deleted her number, I started reverting back to the fond memories shared. This is 10x worst than whatever it was that I was feeling yesterday. I don't know why this is happening, it just came out of nowhere. I felt it last night but it started feeling worst in the morning.

Positive thoughts only suppress my true feelings. When I get home tonight I'm going to have to face myself again and allow that pain to consume me. There's no escaping this torture, I'm not good at keeping myself busy.

Simon Phoenix
Ever since I deleted her number, I started reverting back to the fond memories shared. This is 10x worst than whatever it was that I was feeling yesterday. I don't know why this is happening, it just came out of nowhere. I felt it last night but it started feeling worst in the morning.

Positive thoughts only suppress my true feelings. When I get home tonight I'm going to have to face myself again and allow that pain to consume me. There's no escaping this torture, I'm not good at keeping myself busy.

It happened because you poked the bear and contacted her. It's no coincidence that you started getting especially despondent after that. And you need to learn how to keep yourself busy. Instead of just saying "I can't do it" all the time like you seem wont to do, try harder, break through and do what you "can't" do.

Stop sitting there like a helpless lump of crap. You can do all sorts of stuff -- you just would rather wallow in your own self-pity. Eventually you'll be sick and tired of being sick and tired. Hopefully soon for your sake.

• Like 1

Im sure you know her number very well, just like i know hers. :p That's why i don't remove hers, whats the point since i already have it in my head. Im sure she has mine still saved because when i last called and bombarded her phone she said "i want to throw away my phone and puke every time i see that you've contacted me" So yeah it was pretty bad. But done is done. I just hope that my 1 week of begging hasn't pushed her away forever and for good.

Good luck man, even if you don't resolve everything with this girl, there will be another, guaranteed, just like there was for me. Just make sure you don't blow it with the new girl, like i did due to the trust issues we have with the exes, its not fair for the new one to go through it.

Jonp219. I know how you feel. Were both 23 and been a couple since 19. It was also my fault my ex dumped me.

She was the prettiest girl i ever met. Everybody wanted to steal my girl (not a 1D fan). She was one of the smartest, and most thoughtful and caring girl i know. She was absolutely perfect and i don't think i'll meet anyone like her.

The guys here at LS mean well, but no amount of advice can stop what you truly desire.

so I just ignored their advice and kept texting her.

Eventually, i found myself slowly detaching myself from her.

TIME my friend.

Currently in 4 months post BU.

Last month she called me 5 times, i didnt answer.

Yesterday, she called me 3 times, i didnt answer.

Ignoring her took a great deal of self control from me even though it hurts like f**king hell.

Im not answering until i get a confirmation that she wants me back. Im not gonna take little breadcrumbs.

If you want her back, begging or being angry wont work. You need to be counter intuitive. BLOCK, DELETE, IGNORE. and maybe* she'll come crawling back to you.

• Like 1
  • Author
Jonp219. I know how you feel. Were both 23 and been a couple since 19. It was also my fault my ex dumped me.

She was the prettiest girl i ever met. Everybody wanted to steal my girl (not a 1D fan). She was one of the smartest, and most thoughtful and caring girl i know. She was absolutely perfect and i don't think i'll meet anyone like her.

The guys here at LS mean well, but no amount of advice can stop what you truly desire.

so I just ignored their advice and kept texting her.

Eventually, i found myself slowly detaching myself from her.

TIME my friend.

Currently in 4 months post BU.

Last month she called me 5 times, i didnt answer.

Yesterday, she called me 3 times, i didnt answer.

Ignoring her took a great deal of self control from me even though it hurts like f**king hell.

Im not answering until i get a confirmation that she wants me back. Im not gonna take little breadcrumbs.

If you want her back, begging or being angry wont work. You need to be counter intuitive. BLOCK, DELETE, IGNORE. and maybe* she'll come crawling back to you.

But you're the dumper aren't you? The power was in your hands from the get go. Why does it hurt like hell? Didnt you say you found someone better in another thread?

But you're the dumper aren't you? The power was in your hands from the get go.

No, lol. The one i mentioned was my ex-ex 4 years ago. im talking about my current ex who just dumped me 5 months ago.

Why does it hurt like hell? Didnt you say you found someone better in another thread?

I cant think to imagine someone out there could remotely be better than my current ex. but i know there is, and someday, we both will meet that someone who we'll love just as much and even more.

• Like 1
  • Author
So what's your current plan? Are you back at day 1 on NC? Do you regret contacting her?

I'm back at NC day 2. And yes, I do regret contacting her. We just had a casual convo via text on Friday. She was giving good responses but I felt like I was the one pushing the convo further.

I was trying to build a connection again, see if I can open a line of communication with her. However, soon I realized how anxious I was just from that one convo, my heart couldn't let that carry on for days, weeks, or months. I wear my heart on a sleeve, I felt weak, so I just stopped. I should of just kept to myself, I should of stayed NC.

I don't know what makes me feel worst, the fact that I broke NC, or that I felt like I was texting one of my co-workers. Either way, I feel like ****. I feel like I should of put up a fight for this girl, but I didn't. Even though she's the one who dumped me, that's just how all of this makes me feel.

I'm back at NC day 2. And yes, I do regret contacting her. We just had a casual convo via text on Friday. She was giving good responses but I felt like I was the one pushing the convo further.

I was trying to build a connection again, see if I can open a line of communication with her. However, soon I realized how anxious I was just from that one convo, my heart couldn't let that carry on for days, weeks, or months. I wear my heart on a sleeve, I felt weak, so I just stopped. I should of just kept to myself, I should of stayed NC.

I don't know what makes me feel worst, the fact that I broke NC, or that I felt like I was texting one of my co-workers. Either way, I feel like ****. I feel like I should of put up a fight for this girl, but I didn't. Even though she's the one who dumped me, that's just how all of this makes me feel.

Well atleast you got a response bro. Im pretty sure that If i would contact mine after a month of NC i wouldnt even get a reply from her nor answer of My calls. Damn i hate this NC. I feel so powerless and dead. I broke My first NC after only a week and she didnt answer. Now im on a new 7 day NC and i Will stick to it for atleast 2 months. IT Will be the longest 2 months of My life. Plus i hate that i cant resist looking at her social media. Just today i saw her like and comment some ugly dudes picture and IT pissed me of big time man i even felt disgusted.:mad:

• Author
Well atleast you got a response bro. Im pretty sure that If i would contact mine after a month of NC i wouldnt even get a reply from her nor answer of My calls. Damn i hate this NC. I feel so powerless and dead. I broke My first NC after only a week and she didnt answer. Now im on a new 7 day NC and i Will stick to it for atleast 2 months. IT Will be the longest 2 months of My life. Plus i hate that i cant resist looking at her social media. Just today i saw her like and comment some ugly dudes picture and IT pissed me of big time man i even felt disgusted.:mad:

Bro don't do that. Take it from me, a guy that has been spying on my exes Twitter ever since we broke up. Either she's bad mouthing me or putting up song quotes about me/us. It makes me feel so helpless when I see statuses like that. I feel like I lost my best friend, like the girl I knew all those years is completely gone. To my knowledge I don't think she's been talking to anybody, in fact she put up a status the other day saying, "I need to love myself, I need to be on my own for a while". However, none of it matters, she's gone from my life. I'm on strict NC from here on out, I'll only break it if she REALLY wants to talk. I just want to heal, I'm tired of feeling like **** every day.

Bro don't do that. Take it from me, a guy that has been spying on my exes Twitter ever since we broke up. Either she's bad mouthing me or putting up song quotes about me/us. It makes me feel so helpless when I see statuses like that. I feel like I lost my best friend, like the girl I knew all those years is completely gone. To my knowledge I don't think she's been talking to anybody, in fact she put up a status the other day saying, "I need to love myself, I need to be on my own for a while". However, none of it matters, she's gone from my life. I'm on strict NC from here on out, I'll only break it if she REALLY wants to talk. I just want to heal, I'm tired of feeling like **** every day.

She blocked me on fb, ig etc. But i still look at them from other profiles I've created, yeah its bad but i couldn't resist. :( I can't even sleep it's 6 am where i live and i haven't been able to sleep these last weeks. I can't focus on normal stuff, this is the only thing thats taking up my mind, thoughts and feelings. One moment i miss her so much the next i hate her and feel disgusted by her behavior towards me.

And what makes it worse its that she is so damn cold. She has already moved on with her life, posting glad pictures with her friends, enjoying life, commenting dudes pictures and getting attention. While she completely ignores me like as if i was dead. Im wondering how the hell someone can be so cold and act as if nothing has happened like she does. i wish i could be this cold as her.

Anyways it looks brighter for you, atleast she responds, posts quotes about you and stuff. Im pretty sure you have a good shot on getting her back someday when you've resolved your personal issues but by that time you wont probably want her back,

• Author
She blocked me on fb, ig etc. But i still look at them from other profiles I've created, yeah its bad but i couldn't resist. :( I can't even sleep it's 6 am where i live and i haven't been able to sleep these last weeks. I can't focus on normal stuff, this is the only thing thats taking up my mind, thoughts and feelings. One moment i miss her so much the next i hate her and feel disgusted by her behavior towards me.

And what makes it worse its that she is so damn cold. She has already moved on with her life, posting glad pictures with her friends, enjoying life, commenting dudes pictures and getting attention. While she completely ignores me like as if i was dead. Im wondering how the hell someone can be so cold and act as if nothing has happened like she does. i wish i could be this cold as her.

Anyways it looks brighter for you, atleast she responds, posts quotes about you and stuff. Im pretty sure you have a good shot on getting her back someday when you've resolved your personal issues but by that time you wont probably want her back,

Yeah, my ex blocked me on everything too, and so did I. However, I'm going to stop looking at her Twitter because i'm just sick of feeling this way. I miss her everyday but at the same time I've lost a lot of respect for her. Good thing we blocked each other on Instagram because I REALLY don't want to see her pictures, it's going to feel like heartbreak all over again.

My ex probably doesn't give a damn anymore. The opposite of love isn't hate it's apathy. And now that I think of it, our relationship wasn't too strong, it was very immature.

Ehh I don't think my future with her is bright at all. She just doesn't give a **** lol. And the quotes she's been posting haven't been good they make me sad. The last two she wrote were almost 2 weeks ago. One said, "You thought the effort you put in was enough" and then she wrote, "My eyes are wide open, now my heart is closing". So yeah, my chances are just as good as yours.

seminoles84
in fact she put up a status the other day saying, "I need to love myself, I need to be on my own for a while".

Haha stuff like this makes me cringe.. so embarrassing. I couldn't imagine posting stuff like this on my FB.

Oh geez just saw your last post. Be glad you got out of this cause chicks that post stuff like this are crazy and attention seeking.

Edited by seminoles84
  • Author
Haha stuff like this make me cringe.. so embarrassing. I couldn't imagine posting stuff like this on my FB.

Embarrassing for me or for her? lol

She doesn't follow important people or close friends on Twitter so she just uses it to vent lol

I have her blocked, I know she's not trying to get my attention lol

seminoles84
Embarrassing for me or for her? lol

She doesn't follow important people or close friends on Twitter so she just uses it to vent lol

I have her blocked, I know she's not trying to get my attention lol

Her. It's an attention seeking action.

• Author

lmao

I don't think she's doing it for attention. Trust me, this is the LAST person in the world who like any attention. She only uses Twitter to vent because she believes nobody is watching, and half the time they're not. However, I wouldn't be surprised if she soiled my name in front of her friends and family :rolleyes:

She doesn't even have a Facebook, it's not private enough for her.

seminoles84
lmao

I don't think she's doing it for attention. Trust me, this is the LAST person in the world who like any attention. She only uses Twitter to vent because she believes nobody is watching, and half the time they're not. However, I wouldn't be surprised if she soiled my name in front of her friends and family :rolleyes:

She doesn't even have a Facebook, it's not private enough for her.

Stop sticking up for her.

I don't think she's doing it for attention. Trust me, this is the LAST person in the world who like any attention. She only uses Twitter to vent because she believes nobody is watching

This makes no sense.

• Author
Stop sticking up for her.

This makes no sense.

As in she doesn't give a damn about her followers because they're not important anyway.

But you're right I need to stop sticking up for her, she's a bitch lol.

A friend of mine is going through something much worst. He and his girl (LDR) broke up last week and she's been on Twitter bragging how great her NEW Bf is compared to her ex (friend). ****t is so messed up.

Edited by Jonp219
The only thing I'm discarding is you're stupid assumptions.

Not to mention you're slick ass remarks

But you're right I need to stop sticking up for her, she's a bitch lol.

So... your ex broke up with you because you were abusive to her.

Do you understand what constitutes abusive behavior? (See above.)

I don't think you're a bad guy, I just think when you feel very strongly about something, you lose the ability to control your impulses. Ultimately, abusers see themselves as *powerless*, that's why they resort to abuse.

You can take this time to work on yourself and heal. But this isn't a relationship issue, it's an issue within yourself that needs to be worked on.

If I've been harsh with you, it's to try and re-direct your focus.

Whether or not things work out romantically with this girl is a secondary concern. What matters -- in my opinion, anyway -- is that you put the focus where it belongs: on YOU and YOUR life, YOUR healing.

** And just by the way, I think my *slick-ass remarks* are often pretty funny, but I'm from New York so go figure. :D

Edited by Ruby65
  • Author
So... your ex broke up with you because you were abusive to her.

Do you understand what constitutes abusive behavior?

I don't think you're a bad guy, I just think when you feel very strongly about something, you lose the ability to control your impulses. Ultimately, abusers see themselves as *powerless*, that's why they resort to abuse.

You can take this time to work on yourself and heal. But this isn't a relationship issue, it's an issue within yourself that needs to be worked on.

If I've been harsh with you, it's to try and re-direct your focus.

Whether or not things work out romantically with this girl is a secondary concern. What matters -- in my opinion, anyway -- is that you put the focus where it belongs: on YOU and YOUR life, YOUR healing.

** And just by the way, I think my *slick-ass remarks* are often pretty funny, but I'm from New York so go figure. :D

I don't even know anymore. All I know is when I use to get mad at her I would say hurtful things and yell over her when she didn't communicate effectively with me. The insecurities didn't help in that regard either. Whenever something external from the relationship would stress me out, I would get mad at her and other people because I always felt like my issues were unique and no one understood me. I don't know if that constitutes as abusive or just being an *******.

I understand you mean well, but my mind has been a mess for the last 2 months. And of course, not having control of the situation scares the hell out of me, and makes me fearful of the future.

Not surprised figured you were from NY. I'm from NY too so I had a feeling lol

All I know is when I use to get mad at her I would say hurtful things and yell over her when she didn't communicate effectively with me.

Okay, so what you need to start learning is another way to cope and express yourself in these situations.

Also, in my opinion, you need to be adult enough to accept that exposure to enough hurtful things said in anger -- over time -- will kill feelings of romantic love.

Those feelings might be gone for this one person -- but that DOESN'T mean you can't have great relationships in the future, once you learn to control yourself and stop saying hurtful things out of anger.

Whether or not your partner communicates *effectively* -- that doesn't matter. Any abuse in your response is ON YOU. Always. You're responsible for your own communication.

• Author
Okay, so what you need to start learning is another way to cope and express yourself in these situations.

Also, in my opinion, you need to be adult enough to accept that exposure to enough hurtful things said in anger -- over time -- will kill feelings of romantic love.

Those feelings might be gone for this one person -- but that DOESN'T mean you can't have great relationships in the future, once you learn to control yourself and stop saying hurtful things out of anger.

Whether or not your partner communicates *effectively* -- that doesn't matter. Any abuse in your response is ON YOU. Always. You're responsible for your own communication.

I agree with most of what you said here.

The shock in all this has steered my head into my ass and I don't know when it's going to end.

I should of utilized my outlets more frequently when I was with her, then maybe I wouldn't of been so pissed off all the time (guilt).