called a lawyer.

I4givehim

Come to think of it, the whole time that I have been on Loveshack, I can't recall a thread where a WS has come on here, actually filed for divorce and left to be with OW.

I cannot recall even one.

There's been a lot where they got caught or confessed, but I can't think of one who said, "screw it, I want away from my wife and into the arms of my true love, and the exit is right over there, so off I go, file for D, split the assets and the wife can move on."

Not one that I can think of. I am sure it's happened, but I simply don't recall it.

Hi dreaming & I'm still gonna D him,

I think most WSs would've preferred to be cake-eaters and never be caught etc BUT I think there are quite a few threads where the WS did leave for the OM/OW THEN realised (after A fog lifted or they're just nutjobs) that they actually "LERVED" their BS. I'm certain if the BS took them back, they always suspected the reasons for the return. I maintain it was more about the gravy train they missed OR the kids OR the property OR their OW / OM was a similar nutjob as in my WH case.

SURELY we can live without THEIR version of LERVE?

Lion Heart.

• Like 3
  • Author
Come to think of it, the whole time that I have been on Loveshack, I can't recall a thread where a WS has come on here, actually filed for divorce and left to be with OW.

There's been a lot where they got caught or confessed, but I can't think of one who said, "screw it, I want away from my wife and into the arms of my true love, and the exit is right over there, so off I go, file for D, split the assets and the wife can move on."

Not one that I can think of. I am sure it's happened, but I simply don't recall it.

I'm moving on.... and he can't stop me :)

• Like 6
  • 2 weeks later...
Chasing_mya

He's going to say anything, including guilt tripping you with the kids in order for you not to go through with this. Don't give him that energy and continue on your path to freedom. You deseve the best and I can't imagine you living the rest of your days with an arrogant person like him. Wishing you the best and make sure you enjoy that nice cocktail this weekend to celebrate 'new beginnings'.

• Like 2
toolforgrowth
He's going to say anything, including guilt tripping you with the kids in order for you not to go through with this. Don't give him that energy and continue on your path to freedom. You deseve the best and I can't imagine you living the rest of your days with an arrogant person like him. Wishing you the best and make sure you enjoy that nice cocktail this weekend to celebrate 'new beginnings'.

My xWW did exactly that. After she got dumped by her AP, she said "the kids have suffered enough". I agreed with her and said, "yes, they have. They've suffered with living with two people who don't really love each other, and who have had a dysfunctional relationship for years. They have no concept of what a healthy relationship looks like. This cycle needs to end."

She had no response to that.

Stick to your guns.

• Like 3
  • Author
Update please!

The children and I had a great Easter. Their father met us at church and then they went onto their grandparents house for their Easter dinner. I went to a diner and enjoyed a quiet meal by myself. I am happy with my decision not reconciling with my husband. I have to much respect for myself to stay with a lying cheating jerk. I am getting stronger every day and enjoying my new life.

• Like 5
The children and I had a great Easter. Their father met us at church and then they went onto their grandparents house for their Easter dinner. I went to a diner and enjoyed a quiet meal by myself. I am happy with my decision not reconciling with my husband. I have to much respect for myself to stay with a lying cheating jerk. I am getting stronger every day and enjoying my new life.

You've got good times ahead of you :)

• Like 3
flowergirl14

So good to hear of a bs that is confident and positive. You set the bar! Got out! Hold your head high! You are the exception here on ls not the rule! Hope to hear about your future happiness!

• Like 2
dreamingoftigers

If you love him and he wants to work it out why don't you try? is it the first time he did it?

See the bolded above.

• Like 2
  • Author
If you love him and he wants to work it out why don't you try? is

I don't believe it's his first time. He says he never cheated on me before, but i don't believe him.I read that a man never gets caught with the first OW.

The feeling of betrayal is awful. All I do is think of him and her together, the lies I was told, the money he spent on her. I was working two jobs to support the house. To much water under the bridge. It's time to move on. I deserve so much better.

• Like 2

My guy did it. He won't ever come to LS. He thinks this forum is a waste of time and the real world is what matters. He says he is happy.with his life and doesn't need the approval of a bunch of strangers.

OP I am proud of you. Hang in there.

• Like 1
If you love him and he wants to work it out why don't you try? is

I don't believe it's his first time. He says he never cheated on me before, but i don't believe him.I read that a man never gets caught with the first OW.

The feeling of betrayal is awful. All I do is think of him and her together, the lies I was told, the money he spent on her. I was working two jobs to support the house. To much water under the bridge. It's time to move on. I deserve so much better.

Well said. You don't have to give a second chance just because the WS wants it. If you can't trust your Spouse to be faithful because you're working to support the family, then they turn around and say you weren't there - blaming you, then no way in he'll would I reconcile.

OP will continue working, so what's to stop him doing it again?

Let him be a poor old man or find someone else to sponge off.

Keep full steam ahead with the divorce. Protect your finances and be wise.

• Like 3
dreamingoftigers
My guy did it. He won't ever come to LS. He thinks this forum is a waste of time and the real world is what matters. He says he is happy.with his life and doesn't need the approval of a bunch of strangers.

OP I am proud of you. Hang in there.

I know it happens. I wasn't saying it was a "never gonna happen" phenomenon. I was saying I have never seen it on here.

That's funny, my husband has the same attitude. That sorta condescending one about a place I spend a lot of time on.

Good luck to you with that. :p