Affair with colleague making me crazy!

• Author
Sorry, something very fishy is here. How was the fact the husband is apparently abusive left out of the original post?

I have clearly mentioned about my husband in my first post(falling for a co- worker)but may be not that descriptively. There is nothing fishy here except that I have made more than one wrong choice now. Adding one mess on top of another. Now wondering which mess to get out of first.

At this time my kids are the only thing that give me any kind of solace and iam starting to see more clearly that they are the ones giving me true happiness.

I have clearly mentioned about my husband in my first post(falling for a co- worker)but may be not that descriptively. There is nothing fishy here except that I have made more than one wrong choice now. Adding one mess on top of another. Now wondering which mess to get out of first.

At this time my kids are the only thing that give me any kind of solace and iam starting to see more clearly that they are the ones giving me true happiness.

You mentioned nothing of any abuse in your original post. All you did was go on and on about some other dude. So like I said, how was the abuse not mentioned in the first place?

whichwayisup

Maybe your husband knows of the affair and that's why he's not being nice to you in the few months.

• Like 1

Your first mistake was letting your parents push you into marrying a man you didn't love and who didn't love you.

Clue: This is the 21st Century.

Your first mistake was letting your parents push you into marrying a man you didn't love and who didn't love you.

Clue: This is the 21st Century.

Time\Date is subjective when people's ideals are still messed up. To be honest, European\USA traditions and values are far from perfection. Im european, I know.

So, I hope for a new age, where people dont limit themselves because of the surrounding values\morals, from where they were born.

Yes, arranged marriages are stupid, but in my subjective opinion, marriage in general is stupid.

• Like 1
You mentioned nothing of any abuse in your original post. All you did was go on and on about some other dude. So like I said, how was the abuse not mentioned in the first place?

This is typical of a lot of threads. They leave out crucial/key information because they want to hear something different from the usual "get divorced or dump his ass or leave him."

• Like 1

Yes, arranged marriages are stupid, but in my subjective opinion, marriage in general is stupid.

I would agree with that. It is an outmoded institution.

• Like 2
Isn't strange how so many of these WWs have abusive partners? Seems like a lot of rewriting of relationship history. That may not be the case here but the abuse card is pulled out to deflect blame for their betrayal.

Most woman will be cold and pull away from their partner because they want to stay true to their new partner. This pulling away can cause BH to act in ways that are controlling.

What I love even better are these women who are terrified to leave their husbands due to them being "abusive" but they are totally fine cheating on them. Since, I know if I was the type of guy who physically beat a woman for trying to leave me..I'd still be SUPER understanding if she cheated on me though!

This is typical of a lot of threads. They leave out crucial/key information because they want to hear something different from the usual "get divorced or dump his ass or leave him."

People like this waste EVERYONE'S TIME. We can't help anyone or give valid advice if HUGE details like this are left out. It comes off like they are just little liars who got called on shady behavior and then came back with 'oh well he is abusive' to make themselves look better. If your husband is physically abusing you then you being upset over some affair with your slimeball colleague is not your god damned most pertinent issue at the time being.

Edited by Spectre