broke no contact on day 7 its so hard!

xinaxxsdertf

Simon Phoenix
I know i know i just dont know how to stop thinking about her. I miss her so much. People always say stop thinking abouther but seriously how can that be done when you miss them so much

You aren't going to stop thinking about her, at least not right away. Your problem is that you start dwelling on it and then you stupidly send some sort of text or try to communicate in some way. You need to concentrate on not giving in and trying to communicate first. Baby steps.

• Author
xinaxxsdertf

Thanks for the reply simon thats what i am going through this morning. I can only thibk about her and now im dwelling on it and wanting to contact her. I wont break it this time though i know i need no contact.

All ive done is wait and wait for the pain to go away, ive gone out with friends alot but i always miss her when im on way home by myself. I use to always come home to her so now it sucks going home alone :(

Simon Phoenix
Thanks for the reply simon thats what i am going through this morning. I can only thibk about her and now im dwelling on it and wanting to contact her. I wont break it this time though i know i need no contact.

All ive done is wait and wait for the pain to go away, ive gone out with friends alot but i always miss her when im on way home by myself. I use to always come home to her so now it sucks going home alone :(

The longer you don't contact her, the less you'll think about her over time. It's not going to be a linear process -- there will be times that you feel awesome followed quickly by times you're despondent and missing her -- but if you put in the work, you'll get there in time. But you have to stop caving in and cutting corners; that's why you haven't progressed one inch thus far even though it's been a good while since you broke up.

And you better have her blocked on your phone and social media.