If you could, what would you change about your physical appearance?

My other thread made me think of this, so here I am starting a new thread :p

Is there anything that you would like to change about yourself (physically)? Or that you have actually changed!!!

hugznkisses21

HIPS ---ewwwwwwwwwwwww i hate them

I have that hourglass crap hapening and they dont make cute tops and pants for wide hips

I managed to lose quite a bit of weight not too long ago. I was always used to being fit, lean and trim, and then ended up weighing 200-something pounds at 5'4", and close to 300 pounds at one brief point. For just over two years now, I think, I have weighed 135 pounds.

As far as what I would change now, well, I suppose I would want to get rid of some of the hair on my body. I could do that if I wanted to shell out a lot of money, but I don't really feel like it. Besides, most hairless guys who walk around shirtless tend to get that way artificially.

LucreziaBorgia

Permanent hair removal in some areas.

Permanent loss of some weight.

Going back to a B or C cup.

Scar removal on face.

my boobs---too small

my hair---too fine

I work out 5 days a week to try to work on the body, If I watched my diet alittle better I'd have the body I want,still working on it.

I'm too chicken to get implants though!! Trying to accept my size but would like them large!

Faux, really glad to see you back here!

Don't complain about the hair, ok? Here the definition of a Frenchman is a bold one! My man needs to have hair on his head. If he gets that and a little extra on the body, I'm cool. Just... not on the shoulders. That's not too cool.

About me.. I think I need to work on my theighs. Summer is right around the corner and I have stopped exercising too long time ago!

HotCaliGirl

I like everything - great figure, hair, etc. except sometimes I wouldn't mind if I were a few inches taller - but at least I can wear heels. Other times I like my height especially since it makes me appear much younger (I'm 30 and can pass for 20, sometimes 15 if I'm not wearing makeup).

Physically....I would change my red cheeks. I have that "rosy" look all the time and it sucks. I don't have blemishes but just like a "blushing" look and even though I'm told it makes me look "radiant" and like I'm "glowing and happy" I HATE it!!

Anyway I know this is about physical changes but let me throw in an "inner" change one here...(changing the subject ~~Warning~~hijacking again~~)

I would change my shyness and "social phobia" basically I'm uncomfortable in new groups of people no matter how big or small the group is.

So that's what in fact I'd change inside me...what about the rest of you? :p

My arms. I'd have smaller more feminine arms. As of now, my arms are diesel and that, in my opinion, isn't sexy on a woman.

HokeyReligions

My toenails. I have short nailbeds and I'm prone to ingrown nails so they are so short they are almost non-existent--especially on my little toes. They look more like nubs! :p Silly, huh?

RecordProducer

I would change everything, although my BF thinks I am perfect. I am objectively very attractive, but would love to lose 10 lbs. I also need to exercise and stop biting my nails.

I would be taller. I am to short to suit me but I can't streach myself so I juess I would change nothing.....

I would like to be taller I am only 5' 4".

I am more bottom heavy and can gain weight there easily so I have to be careful and wish I was slimmer there. Who doesn't want to lose 10 lbs.

Now fantasy wise, I wish I had a toned, cut athletic body.

At first I wanted to fix my nose...but I am starting to love me as I am ...nose and all!

So if anything I would just get laser hair removal. I hate hair. I would be completely hairless!

Originally posted by EC

So if anything I would just get laser hair removal. I hate hair. I would be completely hairless!

Me too!

I forgot that as well.

• Author

Well what I would change is my chubby cheeks and NO not the ones under my back but the ones on my face tiki :p

Other than that I cannot think of anything else at the moment.......

I hate my fat arms :mad: I'm fairly thin, but my ARMS are fat. I have strong arms, but they look like they belong to someone about 20lbs heavier than me...in my opinion :o

And I have this pooch on my belly. It's under my belly button. I have a six pack, and then a POOCH! I'm hoping that Pilates will get rid of it :mad:

I would just like to be lipo'd all over. I'd like to suck some fat out of my hips, and under my butt, and suck ALL the fat out of my pooch :mad: and some of the fat out of my fat arms. I'd make my lips a little fuller, I'd like my hair to be longer and thicker, but mostly, I just want skinnier arms and to be rid of my pooch :mad:

Originally posted by Monday

I hate my fat arms :mad: I'm fairly thin, but my ARMS are fat. I have strong arms, but they look like they belong to someone about 20lbs heavier than me...in my opinion :o

And I have this pooch on my belly. It's under my belly button. I have a six pack, and then a POOCH! I'm hoping that Pilates will get rid of it :mad:

I would just like to be lipo'd all over. I'd like to suck some fat out of my hips, and under my butt, and suck ALL the fat out of my pooch :mad: and some of the fat out of my fat arms. I'd make my lips a little fuller, I'd like my hair to be longer and thicker, but mostly, I just want skinnier arms and to be rid of my pooch :mad:

You don't need to change ANYTHING on you Monday!!!! None of you really do.......

What to change... hmm, where do I start?

I like what D'Arthez said. That works for me.

Tamed Wildflower

More shapely thighs... no matter how thin I am, my thighs are ALWAYS chubby.

But I have basically chosen to get over the silly worries about these little bodily things....

We are all beautiful people, so let's just get over all our little self-criticisms and appreciate the beauty we have. This doesn't have to mean ignoring those things about ourselves we like least. I think its the most fun when you find out that that very feature you always thought was too this or too that is also the same feature someone who loves you finds quirky, hot, or otherwise just wonderful. What's even better is the moment you realize you think it's wonderful too. :)

Hmmm, I'd like to add a 5'5", 125lbs. brunette onto my arm (or other appendage). :laugh:

My gut. I have never been able to get rid of my gut. Even when I was in the Corps, it wouldn't go away. I can feel the muscles underneath, but there is a layer of flab there that nothing can get rid of.