How to cope with the fact she had someone lined up after me?

In my experience women ALWAYS have a man lined up before they dump their current guy. This has been MY experience - other people may have other experiences.

How to cope with the fact she had someone lined up after me?

You simply realize she is a cheating POS and you are better off without her.

Besides, someone like her will find someone that is going to break her heart. That alone should give you cause to smile.

• Author
You simply realize she is a cheating POS and you are better off without her.

Besides, someone like her will find someone that is going to break her heart. That alone should give you cause to smile.

I wish it did but it doesnt. I feel like if i wasnt a certain way, like maybe i was bad at sex, or i was boring, or if i did something differently she would have stayed with me and not cheated.

I just wish she would choose between him or me. Right now its him, but tomorrow it'll be me. Why though? I hate this ****.

I wish it did but it doesnt. I feel like if i wasnt a certain way, like maybe i was bad at sex, or i was boring, or if i did something differently she would have stayed with me and not cheated.

I just wish she would choose between him or me. Right now its him, but tomorrow it'll be me. Why though? I hate this ****.

You'll actually let her choose you again? Do you have zero self-respect? Jeez man.... I'd say something more, but its probably best that I don't! ;)

• Author
You'll actually let her choose you again? Do you have zero self-respect? Jeez man.... I'd say something more, but its probably best that I don't! ;)

No i wont. I wish she would have in the beginning.

I just cant help but blame myself for not being good enough for her, because i feel she wouldnt have done these terrible things if i was good enough for her.

No i wont. I wish she would have in the beginning.

I just cant help but blame myself for not being good enough for her, because i feel she wouldnt have done these terrible things if i was good enough for her.

Well you can't be with someone else until you can be by yourself. Sounds like you have self esteem issues to work on. Spend some alone time and work on improving yourself.

• Author
Well you can't be with someone else until you can be by yourself. Sounds like you have self esteem issues to work on. Spend some alone time and work on improving yourself.

Do you believe i could have done something? Compared to my situation?

You mean cave to what is tantamount to blackmail and do what she wants so she doesn't cheat? I'm not saying one doesn't have to work on their relationship, but as to the bolded, no, no, NO. She is a cheater because she chose to. She may be able to excuse it away every way to Sunday, but in the end, she'd be full of shyte. Her character is the root cause of her cheating, not you.

She is playing the both of you because you both allow it. She is not a prize to be won. She is a problem to be dumped.

There are other fish in the sea, and when you get out there and date again, you'll wish you did it sooner.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Author

I've been NC for a while now, and its still hurts like hell. Still feel like i could have done something to prevent all of this, like i could have fixed her. Still have this feeling of regret that i gave up, and i could still make it work. Its extremely hard to understand there was nothing i could do. I put all the blame on myself for not being good enough..

Why did i have to fall in love with a bitch? This pain is killing me, and i've been drinking almost every night, smoking almost every day, and its so overwhelming..

I feel like in these times, most people will cheat, and i feel like i should just work with her and try to fix her. Seems like everyone will get bored with their S.O. eventually and will seek other choices. Im so afraid of that, and thats why i feel like looking for someone new is pointless. I've already invested myself into someone and they destroyed me, so now i have to believe that not everyone is like that?

Tell me why i should? Its so terrible.

Sometimes we can't fix things. Tough to admit as a man, I get that.

Baselining your brain by ceasing to bathe it in alcohol and/or nicotine can help with the acceptance process. That's something which needs to be worked through with all the brain cells firing.

At the other end of life, something I've accepted, having done all the relationship stuff and investing and emoting and all that, is that we generally go through life alone and human interactions are gifts, sometimes here for only a moment, sometimes longer. Still, they're a gift and, when the gift is gone, it is. Life goes on, hopefully for a long time, enabling more gifts to be given and received.

whichwayisup
My ex left, and had her old boyfriend lined up ready to go after she was done with me. How do i deal with that? People say to get a new girl and make her jealous, but im not like her. I wish i could get with someone new so quick, but i cant. I'm still in love with her, dispite what she did to me and i dont know why..

I dont see girls in that way right now for some reason.. Is that bad? It feels pathetic, and i wish i could stop this bull ****. Its pathetic knowing shes out screwing some other dude, while im all alone. How do i deal with this?

She cheated on me with him, and also has cheated with me on him. Shes been back and fourth with us both, and now shes back with him.

How do you deal with that? BE HAPPY he took her off your hands. She's a known cheater and has a pattern. She's immature and has no idea what commitment is.

Please get yourself tested for STD's.

Don't let her taint your view of relationships and women. Many do not cheat. Just be more aware of red flags and guard your heart until you feel comfortable enough to trust fully. Don't give her power over you! IF need be, seek counseling to help you cope with this in a healthy way and not have emotional baggage into the future and your next relationship.

whichwayisup
I've been NC for a while now, and its still hurts like hell. Still feel like i could have done something to prevent all of this, like i could have fixed her. Still have this feeling of regret that i gave up, and i could still make it work. Its extremely hard to understand there was nothing i could do. I put all the blame on myself for not being good enough..

Why did i have to fall in love with a bitch? This pain is killing me, and i've been drinking almost every night, smoking almost every day, and its so overwhelming..

I feel like in these times, most people will cheat, and i feel like i should just work with her and try to fix her. Seems like everyone will get bored with their S.O. eventually and will seek other choices. Im so afraid of that, and thats why i feel like looking for someone new is pointless. I've already invested myself into someone and they destroyed me, so now i have to believe that not everyone is like that?

Tell me why i should? Its so terrible.

Stop drinking, stop beating up on yourself. You had no control over her. You can't fix her!

DO something about this, as I said, don't give her that power to ruin things for you in the future. Be pro active, get help, keep busy, talk to your friends, look at this as a positive - Not to get involved with anybody who has a recent ex or already is with someone.

It sucks that you're hurting, but you're making it worse by your thoughts.