wife cheated with woman now claims its made up

I won't go hunting for another women, but if the opportunity arises I will probably go for her hoping for a replacement in the future.

Why do you have to wait for an exit affair to hold your hand and guide you out of your marriage? Why not keep your dignity and do it on your own? You're stronger than that.

You know full well that your wife has cheated. She's been acting nice to you now to distract you from divorcing, she's been trickle truthing you all along, bringing out a new detail every other week. Divorce, as long as you're still in power without your bank accounts cleared, or worse.

edit; since you're married, I really think you should post in the infidelity section of this forum. People there will be able to help you out better, this thread's just too hidden here.

• Like 1
  • Author
Why do you have to wait for an exit affair to hold your hand and guide you out of your marriage? Why not keep your dignity and do it on your own? You're stronger than that.

You know full well that your wife has cheated. She's been acting nice to you now to distract you from divorcing, she's been trickle truthing you all along, bringing out a new detail every other week. Divorce, as long as you're still in power without your bank accounts cleared, or worse.

edit; since you're married, I really think you should post in the infidelity section of this forum. People there will be able to help you out better, this thread's just too hidden here.

Yes she has leaked more truth lately, and changed her story more. I'm not married on paper. Sorry for misleading, I thought I posted that. I'm not gonna stick up for her, but I was rarely around the first few years. I started going with her when she turned 18, and she cheated a year later. When I think the time is right I WILL poly her. Right now she's prepping for it, so I figure 'll wait a bit. I have locked every minute of her day down now, and took over her accounts. She keeps saying I was around way to many women which was true. I'd say I've had 35 female friends in 15 years.

How far she went I'll never know, but I'm with everyone else and my gut, she blew him or banged him or both. Weird part is she never told the guy she was taken, yet everyone else at her job knew I was her man....Oh and she now admits to the guy taking her to a empty parking lot. They kissed, he felt her boobs, and she felt the skinny thing and asked to be taken back to work.

Anyhow this is bs.

• Author
Why even put yourself through all of that???

The problem is I have no family I can just run to. I don't have the income or cash to just leave. If I just leave it would be to a homeless shelter. I can't do that. Most people here have a way out. I'm not one of them.

What I mean is, instead of worrying so much about polying her, her trickle truth, watching her every movements, etc why not focus on putting yourself in a position where you CAN support yourself and get away from that relationship???

Your wife is obviously a cheater and a liar. I understand you're stuck with her for the time being, but instead of trying to make things work with her, you should be trying to make things work for yourself in terms of an exit strategy.

PegNosePete

Hang on, she's not your wife? That makes a huge difference.

How come you can't leave? Who owns the house? If it's rented whose name is on the rental agreement?

If you want to leave then you're 90% of the way there and can work towards that. Practicalities are relatively easy compared with the psychological aspects of ending the relationship.