Gf made out with guy while couchsurfing

You are too young for commitment obviously. Any self respecting "man" wouldn't overlook their girlfriend making out with a stranger. Yuck.

She stayed at a strangers house. This shows crazy risk taking behaviour. And then she made out with him despite being in a two year relationship.

She isn't that into you. She sounds too young to know what she wants. Heck, I was wishy washy when I was that age.

Please dump her. If you stay with her you are a total doormat.

She is an immature tart. She needs to change if she ever wants a quality man in her life!

I appreciate everyone's responses and input here. It took me some time to think things over but I did what I had to do and broke up with her. It was one of the harder decisions I've made to make, but I couldn't see myself continuing in a healthy relationship with her after this.

I think when you really care about someone, you try to rationalize their actions and make excuses for them, because your afraid of life without them and don't want to let go. I considered forgiving her, but after speaking with her I was left no choice. I couldn't understand why she would go back to his place after she cheated on me if she was truly remorseful, and when I asked her why, her response was she wanted to gauge her feelings for him to determine if what happened was a drunken fluke or if she did have feelings (a ****ty excuse mind you, the appropriate action would be to not go back). When I pressed her about what if she had developed feelings, would she have cheated on me twice? Her response: that's a hard question to answer.

At that point I'd heard enough. To say that to someone you've been with for years and purport to 'love' is pretty cold. If she had been unsure about our relationship I wish she would have brought things up with me rather than going about it this way. Regardless, what's done is done and I'm moving on.

Thank you everyone for your care and guidance.

Sorry you've gone through all of this. Breaking up is hard. Hang in there. Best of luck to you!

You definitely did the right thing by breaking up with her. I will bet she had sex with that guy that's why she had "feelings" coming on. You can do better than her.