He deleted his dating profile after one date is this normal?

lil_missy

JJCaliGirl
Honestly, I think a lot of people these days have been severely corrupted and damaged by social engineering and our twisted culture. If people's romantic and procreation tendencies are corrupted, we produce fewer babies, smaller and weaker tribes to spread good energy into the world and counteract the power of the super rich .001% in control of everything. In less "modern" societies, the man claimed the woman he wanted immediately, and they got busy creating their tribe.

I've realized that 90% of the ideas swirling around out there are complete and total BS that's been fed to the people from above. Look at history and you'll see that this is true. The consumer machine, for example, was 100% engineered by brainy psychologists and corporations to create new ways to part people from their money and better control them. Watch the BBC documentary The Century of the Self on Vimeo to learn the sad truths.

It's the same with dating, romance, marriage, and reproduction. Ask yourselves how you want your life to look when you're in your last years. Do you still want to be playing these stupid games of waiting half a day to text, juggling multiple dating partners to stay aloof, and other complete nonsense, as you sit in your tripped-out crib alone and playing with your virtual sexbot?

I'd rather be surrounded by a strong healthy family of kids, grandkids, great-grandkids, helping each other live a good life, with mutual support, community, and fun.

This is spot on in my opinion!

• Like 1
VengeanceGuidesMe
Honestly, I think a lot of people these days have been severely corrupted and damaged by social engineering and our twisted culture. If people's romantic and procreation tendencies are corrupted, we produce fewer babies, smaller and weaker tribes to spread good energy into the world and counteract the power of the super rich .001% in control of everything. In less "modern" societies, the man claimed the woman he wanted immediately, and they got busy creating their tribe.

And many women didn't even get a choice! So before we go praising old ways, let's consider that they weren't fundamentally perfect or more humane.

We are not concerned with our population. In fact, I say we need to have less children! Or no matter how much energy and it's nature will change what is going to happen when our population exceeds what the world can sustain. Oh that time is upon us.

I've realized that 90% of the ideas swirling around out there are complete and total BS that's been fed to the people from above. Look at history and you'll see that this is true. The consumer machine, for example, was 100% engineered by brainy psychologists and corporations to create new ways to part people from their money and better control them. Watch the BBC documentary The Century of the Self on Vimeo to learn the sad truths.

What has the economy and the greedy nature of humans got to do with this story?

It's the same with dating, romance, marriage, and reproduction. Ask yourselves how you want your life to look when you're in your last years. Do you still want to be playing these stupid games of waiting half a day to text, juggling multiple dating partners to stay aloof, and other complete nonsense, as you sit in your tripped-out crib alone and playing with your virtual sexbot?

I'd rather be surrounded by a strong healthy family of kids, grandkids, great-grandkids, helping each other live a good life, with mutual support, community, and fun.

I support that last statement, but multidating doesn't conflict with that. Men receive so much conflicting advice on how to date that it is infuriating unless you understand humans well. Date one girl, show her you're interested. Tell her you know what you want, and then act like it. Be sincere and be sensitive. Be emotional and show your vulnerability. Be a man, take what you want. Be in control and show that to the girl. Don't push too hard for sex or it will look desparate or that is all you want. Don't take it slow after she says she needs time to become sexual or she'll assume you're uninterested or to scared to make a move. Don't be too scared to make a move. Don't be too pushy.

Don't delete your OLD account after one date, heaven's no. Wouldn't want the woman to think you're genuinely interested in her. Delete your OLD account after 5 dates otherwise you're a playing SOB.

All of these rules are bull****. Be yourself. Enjoy your time with people. Share your joy. **** the ones you're attracted too. Eventually you'll meet one that clicks, mind body and spirit. At least I hope.

• Like 1
  • Author
Since you mentioned your other threads I went back to see which ones they were and I recalled some if them... Curious how you resolved the other issues.. Like, he didn't want you talking to guys (when you added someone new on Facebook) and he wanted to be your BF but you didn't want a label. You were thinking about breaking up with him because he was too "sweet" ...you said you were losing interest after you had sex the first time (and he felt that you pulled back too)

I am glad things have worked out but I think it might be helpful for others to understand how things progressed.

Thanks for everyone's support!

Well when I met him I was in a very bad mental space, unresolved issues from the past. Actually 2 guys from the past both popped back up while I was dating him. But I was proud of myself that I ignored n blocked straight away. the more time I spent with him the more I liked him, he just had many good qualities and we clicked so well. The main concern for me was that he might be controlling and not allow me to have guy friends. He admits he is more insecure than he comes across and he did get annoyed another time bout me talking to a male friend of mine. But I love him and just want to make him feel secure, then he won't feel jealous as much. So I stopped talking to the aforementioned guy friend.

And also in my heart I knew he was right, those guy friends were trying to hit on me even though I wasn't interested. He not against male friends per say just certain ones/ close ones.

And yeh he is great at communication every time I had doubt he spoke to me very maturely and never acted out.

Overall the pros much out weigh the cons and I hope I don't jinx it by talking bout it too much haha

Edited by lil_missy
  • Like 3

Thanks for explaining...

And, not to "jinx" things, but, just keep an eye out for the "don't talk to guys" thing... and make sure it is really about guys that want to sleep with you vs. guys who are actual friends..

I was friends with a girl and she started dating this new guy and he basically started controlling who she could see and not see and although initially she resisted eventually she decided to dump our friendship in favour of being with him even though I have no interest in her at all on a romantic level. That really hurt. Don't let yourself get into the little world of just the two of you. Keep your friends and socialize outside of your relationship.

• Like 1