Sad tale of bros

westernxer

• Author

France? I'd love to go back there someday.

Maybe that's why the French love romance so much, because they're all competing for one another's affections.

• Author
Originally posted by CurlyIam

Oh well, i guess all is fair in love and war!

I've come to the same conclusion. Sometimes you have to go into self-preservation mode to protect your own hide from the bloody bastards looking to tear your flesh.

How's that for a run-on sentence?

I guess it's nothing but the true reality! I'm a bit of a dreamer, I used to have "why not have it all?" as a motto, LOL! Guess that does say something about me.

This game is so tiring, because in the end, the bad guy always loses (sooner or later), because no one wants a backstabbing ready-to-do-anything-in-order-to-win type a person near and it's a simple waiste of everyone's time.

I think my new motto will be "The shortest distance between two points is the straight line"!

• Author

I've always believed that virtue is its own reward.

That's why people reject it.

Those who cherish it are often at odds with the rest of the world, devoid of friend or foe, yet full of peace.

• Author

Just trying to find my way through life without losing that spark. I'm sure you know what I mean.

• 1 month later...
  • Author

Just an update...

My friend called me up today... he and his girl finally told her ex that they've been seeing each other behind his back. I guess they were feeling a little guilty, knowing he still wanted her back. The ex wasn't too happy about it, but he knows there's nothing he can do to stop it, either. He also wants nothing to do with them or their friends, which is the right way to go, since now he can heal properly, or whatever.

I'm glad I stayed out of it. In fact, I haven't seen my friend since he first told me, and I have no intention of playing the third wheel. Now that I'm working so much, I probably won't see any of those people at all, at least not in the near future.

Even though I commend him for giving in to his conscience, I still don't trust him...

Agreed. I think it was still inappropriate of the "friend" to keep everything hidden for this long. Not surprising that the dude doesn't want anything to do with them.

• Author

Tell me about it. I told him I'd do the same thing if I were the ex. Hell, I've already done it and have no problem doing it again.

Oh well, let them have their fun in the sun. If they make each other happy, so be it. The ex was a sucker for underestimating her guy friends. Well, now he knows, as do I.

West, I think it was a double whammy for the ex, first he was dumped and secondly his friend was involved in it. I feel pity for him.

And undersestimating the gf's guy friends is true , how many times it has to be told that there is no friendship between a girl and a boy.

• Author
Originally posted by greenhorn

...how many times it has to be told that there is no friendship between a girl and a boy.

Amen.

No guy hangs out with a girl unless he's into her. Even if she never responds, he's still hoping for a miracle...

Looks like my friend lucked out this time.

Originally posted by westernxer

Amen.

No guy hangs out with a girl unless he's into her. Even if she never responds, he's still hoping for a miracle...

Have you ever wondered why girls always deny this ?? more so the girls who are already in a relationship, and if you complain you will be labelled as Jealous, insecure and what not ...

• Author

It's a losing battle, because it shows they're still looking for bigger and better fish.

If they want to hang out with other guys, they can have them. I'm out...