What’s your WS's after divorce story?

WS here. I was convinced that if caught my first H would take me back. He did the opposite and this made me madder still. Having bragged about how great my Ex was in bed, my dear GFs gave him a ride. That woke me up, but there was nothing I could do or say to win him back. In order to escape the pain I moved back to my home town to be near my father. There I met and married my second H, and quickly had two boys. My 2nd H turned out to be the biggest jerk ever. Having cheated in my first M, I was determined ride this one out and make it work. When my boys moved out, so did I.

This time I moved back across the country to live near my mom, in the city where I met my first H. I thought I was long over him, until I began seeing him drive by repeatedly in an old beat up pickup truck. For a short time I thought he might have found I was back in town, until I realized my mom lived right down the street from a big hobby shop and my 1st Ex was driving by as it was a short cut to the freeway.

I found out where he lived so when I went looking for a new house I could avoid his part of town. I found the perfect house for me, I loved it at first sight, but alas it was not for sale, but I still drive by and dream.

Two Christmases ago my life was shattered once more, when my son brought out my grandson to spend the holiday. While at our favorite Mexican restaurant, who should walk thru the dining room but my first H. This was my first time being in the same room with him in decades.

He is in great shape. An all white shortly trimmed beard, topped of with a salt and pepper water fall of hair half way down his back. Oh and the woman walking with him, holding a single red rose was gorgeous. I could see the glow of love surrounding the couple and I was not the only woman in the room who did so, as almost every woman in the room watched the two of them walk thru and into the next room.

Then two nights later, while taking my grandson out to see the Christmas lights, I stopped by my dream home as they always have a small but great display. And what do I see, the old pickup sitting up under the carport.

That woman is screwing my man in my house and there is nothing I can do about it.

That sounds like a reverse fairy tale.

:(

Do I win a prize because I've had 2 WHs???

It's for certain they're no prizes!

I left my exWH with my 9mth old DD and barely 2c to my name.

DD is now 22yo, so we've had a LOT of observation time - errk.

Mainly I listen to and validate my DDs thoughts after visits, conversations or texts with any of that family. I couldn't care less WHATS happened to him. But as I know, I'll share.

ExWH moved into his parents Govt housing home on D Day.

He had no intention of being with OW because "the whole footy team had had her". As I pointed out to OWs mother on D Day, "wow at 18yo you've done a really great job raising whole footy team whorebag with solid Principles! " no I didn't call her that. I used her name. Can't remember what it is now!

ExWH stayed living at mummy's till his new GF organised the purchase of her own engagement ring, our D and the wedding. I think she's been frustrated for 18y because she can't organise when WH sh***. Nor is able to control WHs sexual exploits. She hot sick of phoning the pub to get him home, so she got a JOB at the pub!

New wife refused to allow her WH (my exWH) to be present during pick up and drop offs of my DD because she saw how he looked at me! Like I said "just like he looks at EVERY other OW you mean?" How true that was, is, will be forever.

They lost child no.1 during pregnancy. Had no. 2 a boy. Tried to "rub it in my face" but we just bought the baby presents whenever they visited the 2nd house my DD and I bought. A year later I had twin boys. Mmm.

ExWH didn't want more chn but W did anyway "for a girl" and had.... yes. A boy.

I had a girl! Aaah so apparently I was rubbing it in their face by never speaking with them, showing my babies to them etc?!?! snd having a girl.

Anyhow exWH is drunk EVERY day now. Not just once a week when we were married - which was enough.

He's still a gambling addict.

He's still trying real hard to get laid by OWs at any opportunity - ask my cousins!

His boys are poor mites. Acne ridden, introverted and my daughter described them as depressed today.

My twin boys are both school leaders this year.

He's very fat, very very ugly and literally has a hairline like bozo the clown, same colour as a clown but lots of grey too. What's so alluring about him is the odor of stale alcohol I'm sure. He also has a very little pen**. I know right? A dream boat.

Anyhow they live in a very poxy suburb a short walk from the pub.

Our house overlooks a beautiful bay. I've also got a great paying job close to home. ExWH commutes 1-2h / day and works as a labourer.

We're all drivin' our own Karma!

Lion Heart.

• Like 1
flowergirl14

For the most part...these stories show that yes people do survive and thrive after Infidelity and Divorce. So many of these threads are focused on the ws and all their garbage so its nice to see a thread focusing on the survivors. Good read to start my day!

Interesting thread. I really don't know too much. I think she tried dating her affair partner, but he wound up cheating on her with another coworker. I also heard from a mutual friend that she got in trouble at work for some things she did with him.

I also know financially that she didn't pay her mortgage for 13 months straight... because I was still on the house and it nuked my credit. My assumption is that she continues to fly around the world to drink and party like a teenager and continues to have a decent career.

To be entirely honest... I wish her the best. I have just as good of a career as her... I married an amazing woman, and I'm very happy. When we were married I think we were both miserable despite actually caring for each other.

TY for your post, I kind of stumbled on it by accident. If you wouldn't mind answering a question for ? I am in a relationship with a 52 year old woman - who acts, and parties like a 20 year old. Do I need to accept these things about her and not "judge" her as she accuses me of? You see the problem is she loves to be noticed, and, will catch a mans eyes, then quickly turn away, only to look back at me. And, when he drinks, she is far too flirtatious.

It is this catching a mans eyes, even if he is with his wife, gettingh him to look back, then she know longer looks at him but at me. She does this very secrertively. So, I wonder, what the heck is going on in her mind? The guy she flirts with has nothing else to do but to look or stare back at her. Self - confidence problem? I'm 53, and only drink a little so I can't relate to loss of inhibitions (though I did as a teenager)

Thx friend for any comments or anyone to share.

Lionheart,

This is the funniest thing I've read for ages !!

He's very fat, very very ugly and literally has a hairline like bozo the clown

:lmao:

I don't really care much but as far as I know my ex husband lives with his OW in a small apartment in a country that is foreign to both of them.

Neither speak the language and they work for the same organisation. Makes for a pretty small world in my view.

I'll leave it up to them to get bored stiff with each other.