Horrible break up - ex GF wants NC

Moving on doesn't have a special time to happen. It depends on the person, the relationship itself, how it ended, how deep was your connection with her. Is expected you are still not over her for two reasons, 1st the break up is still new (2 1/2 months) and 2nd you are still in contact with her and sending her emails and whatsoever.

You can think she was almost mean by the way she is dealing with the end of your relationship but she's doing something good for you. By keeping total distance you will forget and heal much faster. Any kind of crumb will relight your hopes and you see yourself in there, back to square one needing to do all the process again.

Listen to her and go TOTALLY NC. No mails, no facebook stalking, no texting. Delete her from your life, pictures, throw stuff away. The best way to heal and accept is when you make them disappear completely from your life, like they were dead.

I'm sorry you are suffering, we've all been there, stay strong and best wishes.

• Like 1
Can I get in touch with her in the future? On a friends basis? Or will the hate from the break up never go away?

It's not time right now to think of being friends because you still have feelings for her. How would you handle when she shared how her new guy kiss her this or that way? Because this is what friends do together, share their lives and personal experiences, ask advices, opinions, laugh together and have plain fun.

And trust me, when you are finally ready to be her friend, you won't want to. She will be long gone from your heart and mind for you to even entertain the possibility of having her as a friend. Not saying it's not possible, but in most cases this is what happens.

• Like 1
  • Author
pelviswresley
It's not time right now to think of being friends because you still have feelings for her. How would you handle when she shared how her new guy kiss her this or that way? Because this is what friends do together, share their lives and personal experiences, ask advices, opinions, laugh together and have plain fun.

And trust me, when you are finally ready to be her friend, you won't want to. She will be long gone from your heart and mind for you to even entertain the possibility of having her as a friend. Not saying it's not possible, but in most cases this is what happens.

Of course. I wouldn't be able to handle that, no. To be honest, I don't want to be friends with someone who has the capacity to make me feel this way, and sort of make me go through this. I wouldn't want to be friends with her. Not after this pain.

• Like 1