I ask of you. Read this! My soul is being eaten by immense regrets!

• Author
I would ask you not to contact her but im pretty sure you're going to contact her anyway,so whats the point. You haven't really grasped that its over yet. Don't worry though, she will show you. When that happens and you really get it; its going to suck. Its going to hurt, big time. But that will be the start of the journey you're about to go on. It will be painfully slow. It will feel unbearable at times. Its going to split you open and show you your self but don't worry, it will make you a stronger person, if you allow it to happen. This is your chance, your moment. This is a blessing in disguise, you will be okay, trust me.

You think I don't know that Mister!!!. Come on man. I already grow out of this. Thank you for pointing out the obvious!! Like I don't know this is more than over..actually it was over...before it was over!! if that makes any sense. But thank you for the hint tho..I actually didn't noticed at all!!.

HowMightI-live
You think I don't know that Mister!!!. Come on man. I already grow out of this. Thank you for pointing out the obvious!! Like I don't know this is more than over..actually it was over...before it was over!! if that makes any sense. But thank you for the hint tho..I actually didn't noticed at all!!.

Oh, okay, whatever you say.

Edited by HowMightI-live

You're so over it that you made not one, but two rambly posts about it? You do know that it's OK to be upset over a break-up even if you DO pee standing up, right? There are plenty of men on here who freely admit that their hearts are broken, they are devastated, and cry daily about it. I think that maybe you would benefit from allowing yourself the same luxury, and not having to be so macho about dismissing the idea of ever being upset over a mere woman. You're human too, and obviously not as over her as you'd like yourself to think.

• Like 2
  • Author

After My ex girlfriend left me..the love of my life..the first woman I have ever loved and chances are -0 of her coming back because I fck up real bad after the break up:

I cant concentrate.. I cry out of the nowhere sometimes..I go and look to the past and it eats me the moment I messed up..the moments she was so in love with me and I fck up. And now she is gone..with another man :(

This is my first love..this is my first time dealing with this sort of situation. I work on weekend only on weekdays I do exercises..study etc ..But most of the time Im feeling like ****. Missing her..literrally praying to god that one day he puts her on my way. I know..She cant just appear in my life again and see me being like this. I haveto change for the better..but im madly in love with her..I only heard her voice and is like my hearth skip beats and I smile like crazy.

I have her instagram which I check from time to time (im not stalking I just wanna see how is she doing) and it kills me to see pictures of her doing the stuff she was doing with me :( she is posting pic of her painting..which I die so bad so tell her how good they look and nice work like I used to and I cant :( after annoying the **** out of her..which is what killed any chance at all of her reaching out to me..She hasn't blocked me yet , not in facebook, or whatsapp or instagram. How can she be so damn happy without me..just like that. Life is hard. Im only but human and I know I made mistake..I asked for another opportunity...lying on her the bed we slept together every night in tears I asked for it. Because I know I did wrong deeds in our relationship.

I swear ..if the time machine were to be invented..I don't care if it is in china..Ill got to that motherfcker ...steal and use it to go back to the day I met her..to do everything right from the beginning .. I cant stop feeling like sh it . I cant stop regretting. Dear lord..I have lost the most amazing woman I could ever ask for..and while she is not perfect and she is a bit crazy..she is unique.

I dont wanna stop seeing her pic on instagram if it is that the advised im gonna get..I cant. I need however to be emotional strong enough to just look at them and realize that...that is the past and life goes on. But don't I wish she give me another opportunity.

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator

Her life isn't as good as it looks nor is it as bad as it looks but for your sake it's probably best if you block her on your own or you will be in constant pain and will only prolong your healing

Simon Phoenix

You have to stop looking at her social media. All snooping does it keep you in the state of despair. And she's not keeping you in limbo, you are. She's been clear that she's done.

Same position as you, man.

Try your hardest not to look at her social media, but take it one day at a time.

Just try and resist for a full week, and that itself is a good goal. We are human though, and I know the temptations.

• Author
You're so over it that you made not one, but two rambly posts about it? You do know that it's OK to be upset over a break-up even if you DO pee standing up, right? There are plenty of men on here who freely admit that their hearts are broken, they are devastated, and cry daily about it. I think that maybe you would benefit from allowing yourself the same luxury, and not having to be so macho about dismissing the idea of ever being upset over a mere woman. You're human too, and obviously not as over her as you'd like yourself to think.

Well the Administrators keep putting all my post together , don't know why. I never actually say I'm over this. I did say that this is over as in the relationship (Me and her) we are over..doesn't the mean that I am actually over this sh it. IT was 3 years not 3 days Man. I cant just forget about her, wish I could but doubtful.

• Author
Oh, okay, whatever you say.

My aplogies..I might have overacted on that one...I have never missed someone Like I miss her. I have never loved a woman like I love her. This is been really entirely frustrating on me. :(

Simon Phoenix
Well the Administrators keep putting all my post together , don't know why. I never actually say I'm over this. I did say that this is over as in the relationship (Me and her) we are over..doesn't the mean that I am actually over this sh it. IT was 3 years not 3 days Man. I cant just forget about her, wish I could but doubtful.

Because they want to keep the board clean so more people can get their situations commented on. By continuing to start thread after thread on the same thing, you are clogging up the board. That's why they do that.

HowMightI-live
My aplogies..I might have overacted on that one...I have never missed someone Like I miss her. I have never loved a woman like I love her. This is been really entirely frustrating on me. :(

No worries, i get it. I feel your pain and ive been then. So i understand the frustration. Keep your head up.

• 3 weeks later...

Just checking in on you... How's everything going brother? Haven't heard from you in a long while (: