So much texting, we meet, it stops

BerryLove

BerryLove, I hope you don't take offense to this, but because you apparently got on very well with these guys BEFORE sex...and then everything suddenly stops AFTER the sex -- even the possibility for FWB which most men would go for (at the very least) -- could it be something about the sex itself that turned them off?

Think back on your sexual encounters with them. Did they seem turned on and into it? Into you? Was there passion? Did you cuddle afterwards, spend the night, or did they just bolt afterwards? Or was it "wham bam thank you m'am." ..see ya later?

What about ...ahem...your grooming ... and hygiene? All in check? Men (and women) can be particular about these things and get turned off pretty easily.

I dunno..it just seems weird to me that they would disappear altogether.... right after having first time sex with you. Most men, if the sex is GOOD, would want at least the sex to continue, albeit a casual FWB type situation.

Again...I hope you're not offended by this post; I really want to help you figure this out..because you don't seem like the needy insecure type of girl that typically turns men off.

So I just thought I would throw it out there for you to think about.... :)

Edited by katiegrl

If there is anyway to salvage the last guy it will be by taking sex off the table. If he EVER gets back to you to hang out make it a date outside your homes and do something fun. No going back to your place or his, no heavy make-out. This man needs to have a look at your real personality and he will get to see it with his D* in his pants.

I am not against you contacting him but do it to offer a fun interactive date like a concert, rock climbing, paint balls, festival etc. A date that will have you laugh and have fun.

• Author
BerryLove, I hope you don't take offense to this, but because you apparently got on very well with these guys BEFORE sex...and then everything suddenly stops AFTER the sex -- even the possibility for FWB which most men would go for (at the very least) -- could it be something about the sex itself that turned them off?

Think back on your sexual encounters with them. Did they seem turned on and into it? Into you? Was there passion? Did you cuddle afterwards, spend the night, or did they just bolt afterwards? Or was it "wham bam thank you m'am." ..see ya later?

What about ...ahem...your grooming ... and hygiene? All in check? Men (and women) can be particular about these things and get turned off pretty easily.

I dunno..it just seems weird to me that they would disappear altogether.... right after having first time sex with you. Most men, if the sex is GOOD, would want at least the sex to continue, albeit a casual FWB type situation.

Again...I hope you're not offended by this post; I really want to help you figure this out..because you don't seem like the needy insecure type of girl that typically turns men off.

So I just thought I would throw it out there for you to think about.... :)

Glad to see I'm not coming across as needy as I'm not. But you make a fair point with the rest of what you say. Without being big headed tho there was nothing wrong with my performance or hygiene. I'm thinking I'm.just going for the wrong men and giving them what they're really after, not what they said they were after. I need to realise the red flag when they get full on flirty and suggestive when we haven't even met. I don't mind it, its fun but I'm supposed to be finding a partner.. not a fb.

• Author
If there is anyway to salvage the last guy it will be by taking sex off the table. If he EVER gets back to you to hang out make it a date outside your homes and do something fun. No going back to your place or his, no heavy make-out. This man needs to have a look at your real personality and he will get to see it with his D* in his pants.

I am not against you contacting him but do it to offer a fun interactive date like a concert, rock climbing, paint balls, festival etc. A date that will have you laugh and have fun.

Understood, thanks