Did she lose interest because I took way to long to kiss her?

whiteshadows

Just because you apologized doesn't mean ****. You barely know each other, and in her mind theres a whole ocean of other guys out there who don't act weird like you did.

Ignoring her snapchat and hoping she'll message you is hilarious. You're the one who left things weird, YOU fix them.

• Author
Just because you apologized doesn't mean ****. You barely know each other, and in her mind theres a whole ocean of other guys out there who don't act weird like you did.

Ignoring her snapchat and hoping she'll message you is hilarious. You're the one who left things weird, YOU fix them.

Snapchat is a message that could of been sent to all her contacts not just me and even before i would never answer her snaps i just dont know why she would use that instead of text

LOL...no matter how many forums you post this on...the responses will always be the same!

You sound incredibly immature...when you decide to grow up...maybe, hopefully, you will finally "get it" and this crap won't keep happening!

You "played" this all wrong dude...just move on.

• Author

after considering it ill send her a snap, im just worried that the snap was to all her friends and not just to me since it was a picture of her and her cat:S like why couldn't she just text instead

Edited by whiteshadows
  • Author

Ok so i finally sent her a snapchat today which is a bit late nearly a week later she still didn't reply but i expect her to take long if she does.

• Author
whiteshadows

Its been a week and she didn't reply to my snap im guessing it was a mass snapchat like i thought at first.

Yeah she snapchatted me first than i took a week to answer and now she didnt answer.

Am I surprised?

You can't treat women that horribly and expect them to fall at your feet.

I guess it was a mass snapchat too, but even if it wasn't, why did it take you a week to answer her?

You already mucked it up so badly, so any tactic of "treating her mean to keep her keen", was never going to work

• Author
whiteshadows
Am I surprised?

You can't treat women that horribly and expect them to fall at your feet.

I guess it was a mass snapchat too, but even if it wasn't, why did it take you a week to answer her?

You already mucked it up so badly, so any tactic of "treating her mean to keep her keen", was never going to work

Because a mass snapchat doesn't have to be answered...

And honestly i really don't think i treated her that bad. The only thing that may be bad is how i left her house, yet i did apologize for that, and i also explained why i didn't make a move. If shes mad because i didn't make a move why didn't she just make one, ive had girls make the first move on me.

You are still playing games.

If you wanted her you would not have waited a week. You also would have reached out in a personal way not the same medium she used.

You live. You learn.

Hopefully you learned to seize the moment in the future.

Because a mass snapchat doesn't have to be answered...

And honestly i really don't think i treated her that bad. The only thing that may be bad is how i left her house, yet i did apologize for that, and i also explained why i didn't make a move. If shes mad because i didn't make a move why didn't she just make one, ive had girls make the first move on me.

Not making a move isnt the only reason why she is not interested, is it?

And apologising as to why you left her house the way you did, doesn't mean everything is magically OK either, does it?

• Author
whiteshadows
You are still playing games.

If you wanted her you would not have waited a week. You also would have reached out in a personal way not the same medium she used.

You live. You learn.

Hopefully you learned to seize the moment in the future.

She why would i reach her in a more personal medium when she didn't. Shes the one that backed out in the first place. For all i know the snap wasn't even for me.

• Author
whiteshadows
Not making a move isnt the only reason why she is not interested, is it?

And apologising as to why you left her house the way you did, doesn't mean everything is magically OK either, does it?

Honestly im starting to believe it is, leaving like i did may have pissed her off slightly but i doubht it pissed her off so much that she would not accept my apology.