I cheated last year

I've learned to let go, he's being the childish one. He told me today that he was at her house alone but "didn't have sex" which I do not believe. He withdrew 700 from our joint account and left me with 140. So today I took out the 140 and he flipped, I want to do counseling to see if this works but I honestly doubt it will. He's so back and forth that it's getting to the point where I don't want to wait for his answer.

Girl, at this point, you got to start looking out for you and those kids. Did you screw up and start and EA with someone? Yeah. But, that doesn't mean that he gets a free pass to screw everything that moves and every knothole in every tree.

I think you have to start to write this guy off. Sucks to say, but he's in it for selfish reasons and to hurt you every which way he can think of. I would start no contact on him. Any communication should be through text and only about the kids. Anything else, just ignore it. See if you can borrow some money from your folks and get a lawyer to set up child support payments from him and set up visitation rights. The lawyer should also be able to get him to put half of that 700 back in the account. Then, open up your own checking and savings account.

Time to start playing hardball.

FWIW, I think your husband's behavior is despicable. He is punishing innocent children who had nothing to do with what has gone on. It might be a good idea for you to open up your own bank account and have your check deposited in there so you have enough money to take care of them.

I think that seeing a therapist would be a very good idea for you.

CrystalShine2011

I'm confused, you did cheat or no?

I honestly would just take some time out. Keep focusing on your boys and try to stay positive. I agree with the above, his pride is probably wounded and he needs time to recover. Give him that.

Try not to contact him unless necessary, and I DEF would not contact or see that guy or any other guy during this time, even if it is just as friends. Try to save the relationship, or try counseling before the word divorce comes up.

Good luck...I can't imagine what you are going through. :(

I'm confused, you did cheat or no?

I honestly would just take some time out. Keep focusing on your boys and try to stay positive. I agree with the above, his pride is probably wounded and he needs time to recover. Give him that.

Try not to contact him unless necessary, and I DEF would not contact or see that guy or any other guy during this time, even if it is just as friends. Try to save the relationship, or try counseling before the word divorce comes up.

Good luck...I can't imagine what you are going through. :(

She had a questionable EA but claims it never went physical. Sounds like heavy flirting and inappropriate behaviors. But, her man is taking free liberties from this.

• Author
KHSM, you say you cheated. Then you say you did not have sex.

For you say you did and then you don't, why the indecision?

Are you using the Bill Clinton defense?

I did cheat, I had an EA. I did not get physical, though the co worker did; I did not want to.

I did cheat, I had an EA. I did not get physical, though the co worker did; I did not want to.

When you type: I did not get physical, though the co-worker did - all in the same sentence that reads that something physical happened.

Now your grammar skills are very poor, or you can not structure a sentence to say what you mean, or you still are "Bill Clintoning" us.

• Author
When you type: I did not get physical, though the co-worker did - all in the same sentence that reads that something physical happened.

Now your grammar skills are very poor, or you can not structure a sentence to say what you mean, or you still are "Bill Clintoning" us.

Ok.. Like I said before we were not physical, though the co worker WANTED to be. I did not let it happen.