She is freaked out

MrrFantastic

Sigh...yes...I agree. I'm going to call her out now and say goodbye.

But first I'm going to have a little fun with her. ;)

That's the spirit. I think. I mean besides the no games and no drama bit I mentioned :confused:

*lol

CiH*

• Author

You know Cih...I saw this in your post and you nailed it.

No games

No drama

Lots of fun*

That is what I have offered and given her.

And now...she will regret what she has lost. Maybe not now..but eventually.

That's the spirit. I think. I mean besides the no games and no drama bit I mentioned :confused:

*lol

CiH*

• Like 1

As CiH mentioned, maybe just let her go a bit and see if she comes back to you? If you are not necessarily exclusive yet, I wouldn't bring up PoF. In the meantime, take the chance to date others.

• Like 1
  • Author

I have let her go. We were supposed to meet tonight but I decided its time to let her know how I feel.

I think for now I will step away. I understand your need to take things slow but that doesn't jive with wanting to stay online either. My only guess is you are keeping your options open or perhaps waiting for someone better to come along.

It is puzzling to me to say the least. We have had great times, you introduced me to friends..even your sister. And we have had some very intimate moments together.

If and when you figure things out and that would include me and only me as the man in your life, let me know. No hard feelings. I understand better than you think.