I'm thankful for...

thestaircase

Ms. Ruby Slipper, your such a lucky girl! See, your dating life right now is getting BETTER and BETTER!

I don't know any rich guy that have their own plane, and I never been on a private plane before. So your much more lucky than me when it come to dating.

Please update how the date go with the private plan acquaintance okay, keep go out on dates until you find 'the one' for you.

DON'T settle for less, know exactly what you want.

Uh.. seem like I have breakthrough bleeding again, because it come right before my placebo/sugar pills week.

My husband know my cycle, so he knows my period come early this month. He was happy last month when it come late, he be thrilled if I get pregnant on the pills, lol

Weird, before I take Birth controlpills, my period always regular. After I took my BCP, my period start get weird and it keep give me breakththrough bleeding. I think this BCP is not for my body, I should have get use to it by 4 months.

When you married, you get all kinds of worries especially when you not ready for a baby. Like me, I'm soooo not ready to be a mom. I'm not even sure if this lifetime I'm ready to be a mom.

If I can choose, I don't want a baby, I'm scare to give birth. But I have a husband that have baby fever, you pretty much have no choice but eventually have to give him a baby.

One of the planet in my husband 5th House is Venus. The 5th House represent 'kids/children', and Venus loves childrens. So according to astrology, having children is an important theme of my husband life. He loves children and he wants children.

I have Mars and Saturn in the 5th House. Saturn in the 5th House is bad because it means it 'restrict' children. No wonder why I'm not fond of kids.

Saturn in 5th House also means you have children later in life, and when you become a mom, you will be a very STRICT mom.

Anyways, how old is the Virgo guy exactly? Some guys are more mature than others. My husband will be 30 in September, and he soooo ready to become a dad, LOL!

I'm older than my husband too, ONE year older. I born in 1984, my husband born in 1985, uh.. I feel like I'm the cougar, lol

I like older men too, all the women in my family are all married to older men. My father is 10+ years older than my mom. My brother is older than my sister in-law.

And I just happened to married a guy who one year younger than me, ridiculously awkward I know. But I have no regrets though, eventhough he one year younger, he is an awesome husband.

Let's say IF I married an older man instead, I'm sure Financially the older man is richer than my husband. But love wise, I don't think the older man can love me as much as my husband love me. The grass is NOT always greener on the other side.

Edited by thestairs
  • Like 1
  • Author
Ruby Slippers

I know, right?! I definitely feel that I am totally in the zone, and it's just going to keep getting better!

I've never been on a private plane, either. I'm sure it will be a really fun experience.

But I've learned that a guy having money doesn't mean much. A good friend of mine who knows him well told me in the past that he always dates hot bimbos and his relationships never have any depth. I'm reasonably cute and sexy, hot in my own weird way (definitely smoking hot in bed :D), but not a hot bimbo. I get the impression he's tired of the shallowness of that and looking for some depth.

He's a Leo, and those guys are flashy, showy, accomplished, and arrogant. The lion, king of the jungle. They want a woman who will adore them as their king, and they will lavish her with all the best of the world like a queen. That's all well and good, but he'd have to treat me like a queen at the level of the heart as well. Cancer woman and Leo man can be a good match, because he will totally adore and lavish her with attention and sweetness, as she NEEDS :D And she will help him unleash his truly leonine, king of the jungle nature, and lavish him with attention and nurturing. The sex is also supposed to be amazing, because Leo loves to perform for his woman. Show-off lol

I told you before that if you're not ready to be a mother, DON'T! Don't let your husband's baby fever pressure you into something you're not ready for. Hey, maybe he could quit that second job and you'll wait a bit to buy that house and start your family. Then you'd have more time to enjoy being together before the babies come along. This is your life, girlfriend! Dream and create the life you truly want! Your husband adores you and will understand and get behind whatever you want to do.

I don't like birth control pills. I appreciate what they can do for you, but I really don't like putting artificial hormones in my body.

The Virgo is 32 and I'm 38. He seems very mature, but still seeking his calling, his path. I am, too, but I feel that I'm right on the brink of arriving at my TRUE CALLING in life. Very exciting!

hahaha cougar. You go, tiger ;):laugh:

Edited by Ruby Slippers
  • Like 1
todreaminblue

im thankful for my daughters.......one of my daughter took on a bet for fun she could be mute for a whole day and night...she failed of course she lasted four hours.....but what she said that she really appreciated is now she understood what it felt like to be mute......without a voice.....and now i have these lyrics in my head......and the title ......without a voice....

the mute four hour daughter is now wanting to learn sign language.....

i am thankful i actually have a voice.i can talk i can sing..even if i choose to remain silent...its a choice....not my life....as i am grateful i have daughters who can sing who can shout(not so much) and who can talk and remind me some times about what is really important...even if it is just a small voice....it counts.......deb

• Like 3
thestaircase

Not mocking my husband, but I don't think any guy can be as much as a Love-IDIOT like him, lol

Yeah, I'm thinking he should quit his second job. He said he is VERY tired but he do it because of me want to pay 50% house down-payment by next year. We are just buying a small Forclosure house, that is why I aim for higher down payment.

Both of us are Debt-free, so I want to stay that way as much as I can. I hate debt, both of our lives are Debt-free and I will do anything to remain debt-free, lol

His local Truck job is set hours, but his Warehouse job is not. Warehouse jobs depend on the workload, some days he have to work night shift, some days he have to work overnight too.

It really suck because we 5 months into marriage, and some days I only have like 5-6 hours with him before he left for his 2nd job.

On weekend he have HALF a day off, then he have to leave for his 2nd job. Argg!! Perhaps he should quit the Warehouse job.

Another reason why I don't want a baby yet is partly because I'm selfish. It like I feel like I don't want to share my him with a baby, sigh...

We been through alot to be together, and now I just want him ALL to myself, LOL!!

I only say these cheesy stuff to you okay, I never say it to my husband. If he knows that I want him all to myself, he will be sooooo happy, lol

But Nahh, I don't say lovey cheesy stuff to him, it embarrassing!

I don't know what's wrong with me neither. When we dating, I was aloof. Now we married, I'm still aloof but now I want him all to myself.

Perhaps when we dating he work 1 job so we have more time together. Now we married he works 2 jobs, so less time with him therefore I miss him.

Or perhaps after married, I started to fall in love with him more, lol

Funny eh, people said you should fall in love before get married. But for me, seem like I fall in love harder AFTER I get married, lol

Ns. Ruby Slipper, you don't like Birth control pills? What happened once you get married, what form of birth control are you plan to use? Which one you think is the best?

Edited by thestairs
  • Like 1
  • Author
Ruby Slippers

You should try saying something lovey and cheesy to your man. You won't die of embarrassment. Try it and see how it feels. He deserves it! He's working his ass off for you. Give it up, girlfriend ;)

It's likely I'll take BC pills again once I find Mr. Right. But I'm gonna be 39 soon, and I don't want to wait too long to start a family. Ideally I'll have a whole gaggle of kids, so I'm gonna have to get busy relatively soon to make that happen. I'm making that clear with everyone I'm getting to know, and they're all on the same page. I don't bother with anyone who's not, because it's not gonna go anywhere. I think when the connection and circumstances are truly right, you know that it's right pretty quick.

• Like 1

I'm grateful for having good people around me, for having healthy family members, for being healthy.

• Like 2
thestaircase

Ms. Ruby Slipper, I think your just picky.

Because with your status, you can find a man anytime. You have your own business, a good career, your successful, financially stable, your mature, your romantic and most important you KNOW how to make a man happy. I'm sure alot of man would want to start a family with you.

Unlike me, I don't know how to make a man happy. I don't know how to be romanntic, I can't even say cheesy stuff to my own husband, lol

I'm not classy and successful like you. I'm a College dropped-out. I work at a job that pay me hourly and little commission. I work in Retail (Women shoe department)

You know, I'm nobody in life. I can't even write correct English grammars, but I still can find a husband.

With your status, I'm sure there are men who thinks they not good to be your husband.

I agree with you. I said this before, we need to be upfront and honest in our relationship. BE REAL!! Tell them straight out what we want and not want. If they can accept it then they are for us, if not then there no need to waste each others time.

When me and my husband in a committed relationship, I make him wait 1 year before I gave him sex. He sure want sex earlier, as most men do.

BUT I told him flat out, I'm sexually inexperience and I'm not ready for sex. And if he can't accept that, then it we shouldn't waste each others time. I give him a choice and he waited.

Just like you, let your dates know that at this time you want to start a family, therefore you don't want to waste like 5 years in dating. If they okay then continue, if not then both move on to more a suitable partner.

-----------------------

Fortunately my husband 2nd job is just temporary for one year. Until next year when we buy a small house he will be back working 1 job.

He said he tired but for 1 year only, he can do it. And plus we need money to pay mortgage after we buy the house, we need money to fix around the house too.

We also need money for the baby, so it best to save up money as much as we can now. I hope 2016 come soon, it already June now, times sure fly by fast.

Anyways, if you not on Birth contrpl pills now, you should becareful just in case you get caught up in the moment. I know you have alot of good canidates, and you go out on dates alot.

Who can tell the future right? You might find one canidate that you click with so much that perhaps you might get caught up in the moment, you know what I mean? So just becareful, you know..

Edited by thestairs

for my health

that my basic needs are met

that I mostly have 1st world problems

my family

my weenie dog

• Like 2
Eternal Sunshine
for my health

that my basic needs are met

that I mostly have 1st world problems

my family

my weenie dog

your new boobs ;)

• Like 1
  • Author
Ruby Slippers

Hi, the stairs.

Yes, I am very picky, and I know it and accept it as core to who I am. By now, I've accepted that I'd rather be single and striving and working toward my dream life, than coupled up with someone who holds me back from it. I could find someone to adore me, or someone to provide for me financially, or whatever, if that's all I wanted. But I won't be content with less than the whole enchilada, someone who wants to walk that same ambitious path, and supports me in my journey.

I don't know about my "status". Yes, I run my own business, but I have JUST reached the point where I'm not operating at a slight loss. One of my problems is that I was paying my people too much, better than any of my competitors, because I strongly believe in treating your people well. It hasn't been the worst decision, because I have built an amazing high-quality and loyal team.

I don't think class has anything to do with money. I know that according to the dictionary definition, class is about financial and social status. But I've met plenty of people with money who I thought were low-class, and people with hardly anything who had tons of class.

And you're certainly not nobody. For one, you're one of my favorite people on this forum to talk to :) You have heart, conviction, integrity, loyalty, insight, curiosity, and I think you know what really matters in life. I think your husband is very lucky to be with you.

Also, you do a wonderful job expressing yourself. Your English can be improved, if you want to improve it. But even with your English exactly as it is right now, you can do pretty much anything you want to do in life. Maybe you can't be an English professor, but just about anything else!

Yes, some men who don't have much money tell me directly that they don't think they have what it takes to keep me happy, that I could "do better". But I wish they'd let go of that insecurity, because I've learned that how much money a man has has NOTHING to do with his capacity to love. I would honestly rather marry a low-earning guy who genuinely loves me than a rich guy who doesn't.

I'm not worried about "accidentally" having sex. And even if I did get swept up in the moment and have sex, I would definitely use a condom if I were not taking BC pills. I'm way too concerned about STDs to have unprotected sex with someone I don't know well. It will be easy to get a prescription from my doctor when I'm ready for that.

There's a full moon in Sagittarius tonight :D Don't forget to go outside this evening and take a look. This full moon evokes an unfurling of consciousness, a broadening of thinking, a break from stifling conditioning, a desire to soar with your highest visions.

I'm going to spend the evening watching the moon rise on the beach with a blanket and my guitar :cool:

Edited by Ruby Slippers
  • Like 1