D-Day - My Story

You're totally right. It would not make me feel better to throw myself at him. I just thought I would have heard something from him -- an apology perhaps. I'm posting here instead of doing something stupid. I'm trying to remain dignified.... I haven't reached out. I may be doing somersaults in my head but I'm really trying......

Ok rie, it is better than doing something silly. People on LS can't stop you. I log off and on, sometimes off for days.

The whole point is that you don't want to hurt at all or be lonely or uncomfortable. I suspect this is something that led you into this mess. Your inability to set boundaries and be on your own.

Two things:

1. Hurting, feeling sad, missing someone, feeling disappointed, heartache; these are all normal feelings. Every living person and perhaps some animals on this planet experience emotional pain. You must learn to accept and learn from it as it is part of life.

2. Therapy is never a bad idea. You are able to talk to an objective person who will walk with you through your hurt. If you need an antidepressant for awhile until you are stronger, that is a wise thing to do.

You have to take care of yourself now. LS is here, I hope you have trusted one's to hug and consider setting an appointment with a therapist.

Most importantly, you are your best friend. Don't betray yourself and know that this is only a moment in time that you will someday see a much clearer picture of. It's ok to be sad, don't be afraid.

• Author
Ok rie, it is better than doing something silly. People on LS can't stop you. I log off and on, sometimes off for days.

The whole point is that you don't want to hurt at all or be lonely or uncomfortable. I suspect this is something that led you into this mess. Your inability to set boundaries and be on your own.

Two things:

1. Hurting, feeling sad, missing someone, feeling disappointed, heartache; these are all normal feelings. Every living person and perhaps some animals on this planet experience emotional pain. You must learn to accept and learn from it as it is part of life.

2. Therapy is never a bad idea. You are able to talk to an objective person who will walk with you through your hurt. If you need an antidepressant for awhile until you are stronger, that is a wise thing to do.

You have to take care of yourself now. LS is here, I hope you have trusted one's to hug and consider setting an appointment with a therapist.

Most importantly, you are your best friend. Don't betray yourself and know that this is only a moment in time that you will someday see a much clearer picture of. It's ok to be sad, don't be afraid.

I meant something stupid like try to contact him. I'm a grown women. I'm 30 years old. I've been through heartbreak before.... I know it gets better..

So... Two weeks, two days NC. I think it really has hit me that I meant nothing to him now. What he did to me was so cruel. I can see she means everything to him.... She posted a happy love heart ballon on FB today... Who are you trying to kid?

So. That's it now... No expectation that I'll hear from him. No driving past their house. No more FB stalking. I'm so hurt and so done. Time to move on :(

• Like 1