How to draw men?

Do the things you like/love to do and do them with a Smile. :D

When you interact with people, remember to smile. I let's people know you are happy and approachable.

Sincerely, a simple smile will open so many doors.

Practice at the grocery store on people of all ages and both sexes. Just smile when they look up at you so as not to bump into you. I can get even the grumpiest older people to smile, and I end up brightening their day as well. :)

CiH*

So yes, I smiled at people. Some people smiled back. A guy whom I would say pretty attractive (blond, blue eyes, 6 feet) was staring briefly at me (nope I have no cleavages) in the train but got off two stops earlier.

Next time when someone smiles in a situation like that say hello!

Make a comment about the train you are on or isn't it chilly today, looks like its going to be sunny tomorrow...

Imagine its your Grandmother you are starting a conversation with...

• 4 weeks later...
  • Author
Alright a little update.

So yes, I smiled at people. Some people smiled back. A guy whom I would say pretty attractive (blond, blue eyes, 6 feet) was staring briefly at me (nope I have no cleavages) in the train but got off two stops earlier.

A colleague held the door for me when I was several steps behind entrance. Though I lunched alone again, life seems peaceful after all?

Er hem, it's funny but I am going to sidetrack a little. Yep still no men approach me so I'm pretty much still living in a peaceful life. I mentioned that there was this man who tried locking my eyes in the train. Coincidentally I met this same guy while browsing in a store on Valentine's Day. In the initial five seconds I couldn't remember him and he got a fishy worried look. Apparently, it seems that he was shopping with his significant other (I didn't see her but my senses tells me so). The shop mainly sells female clothings. He randomly picked up a pink shirt (which is way off his body size like duh) and pretended to be queuing in front of the ladies changing room the moment he saw me and there's no queue in front. LOL I randomly picked a dress and walked into the dressing room as well. Less than five minutes, he escaped LOL.

Sixth sense tells me that he is after all not so honest.