2 years of being the other woman

I am so so sorry for your loss. Despite everything nobody deserves to go through such a torment. Big big hug to you. Please stay strong.

I hope you can give yourself some time to grieve properly, then pick yourself up and proceed to live your life the best you can without this irresponsible POS. the cheek of him to question the paternity of your child in front of others? It makes me sick. I hope you have truly seen him for what he is, and also take this as a lesson for yourself..

Big hug once again and best of luck to you...

• Author

I just want to thank everyone for the comments. I really came to update my story to give others insight on how it's not always greener on the other side. I also expected people to come back and tell me that I deserved it.

I feel like I'm at fault. Regardless of his stupidity. ..I still wanted my baby. I didn't think I would go through such a loss. Moving forward.....I will not let anyone betray me and try to walk back into my life again.

He told me that he never felt this type of love before, that he seriously believes that what we have is real. He said he wish he would have met me earlier in life because I have made him a better man. After him saying all that...then denying his child...made me realize I was just another joke to him.

I been off work for a week now. I've had time to think about what I really want from a man. I want someone that will tell me that, but I want someone that will mean it.

Everyone has been so kind and I thank you for that. It's time for me to face the music now.

• 2 months later...
  • Author

For whatever reason, he decides to text me. The funny part is...he tried to make it seem like he meant to text one of his friends by the slang he was using. I looked at the text and immediately deleted it.

Instead of him being a man and apologizing for everything...you send a cover text. I can't believe I was in love with him. I can't believe I trusted him ever. I don't want to be a part of his circus.

I have been working on myself and focusing on doing what's best for me. I just know that he isn't what's best for me. I'm proud of myself. Thanks

Wife/GF gave him an ultimatum. He stayed with her and ignored you. Until,now when he probably thinks the coast is clear.

After what he did to you I wouldn't accept a Supreme Court divorce decree and a certificates of annulment signed by the Pope himself as evidence of his current status. He has proved himself to be a cheat, a liar and a coward. There are better choices out there. Don't waste time with him!

Sorry for sounding like a scold, but this guy belongs in cheaters Hall of Infamy.

• Like 1
  • Author

I agree. It's sad, but now I feel sorry for his gf. She probably hopes he is going to change and she believes he will be the man for her. I can relate with how she feels, but this is the second time he was caught messing with me. I'm not sure if they are still together, but the fact that he would text me after everything that he said shows that he is narcissistic. Why keep hurting her?

I was her in my last relationship that ended in 2011. After while, I took responsibility for staying with my ex after he was sexting other women. If you continue to stay, he will think it's okay.

This story is so painful to read and also so familiar. Everything from hiding the girlfriend and kids and telling how you are the one and then denying everything. This reminds me so much of what I have been going through lately. When I found out about my "boyfriends" pregnant gf he used same words: I dont know this woman or who is the father of the child. I can't believe some men can sink so low that they actually deny their own kids and leave pregnant women alone. Guys like these should be marked down in some black list so women would know to avoid them.

Hi BB

I hope you are taking care of yourself and have blocked this idiot from your life.

Please stop saying you deserved to lose your baby. That's not true at all.

I'm sending you a big hug.

NL x

• Author

He sent me another message....this time he told me that its hard because he is torn between his kids and the woman he really loves. All I can think is....this is BS. He moves on to say that he wants me to be happy and I deserve the best.

Am I really supposed to believe that bs? I think not. I wasn't going to respond. ..but I did with "OK." He then asked me if I moved on? Seriously? Wtf? If you want me to be happy, the last thing you should be worried about is if I moved on. He also asked if I still love him.

As I'm writing this....I can't believe the nerve of him. Hello 2016 and goodbye 2015.

He sent me another message....this time he told me that its hard because he is torn between his kids and the woman he really loves. All I can think is....this is BS. He moves on to say that he wants me to be happy and I deserve the best.

Am I really supposed to believe that bs? I think not. I wasn't going to respond. ..but I did with "OK." He then asked me if I moved on? Seriously? Wtf? If you want me to be happy, the last thing you should be worried about is if I moved on. He also asked if I still love him.

As I'm writing this....I can't believe the nerve of him. Hello 2016 and goodbye 2015.

Block him for your own sanity.

I agree with NewLeaf. Why haven't you blocked his arse?

This guy is slime. I cheated on my pregnant wife, but I had tried to talk to her about the problems that led up to it and I told her I was going out with another woman beforehand. The one time I went out with another woman, I came out of it feeling like it would be a joke to keep leading my wife on and asked her for a separation to free her. While a lot of people would heap a lot of hell on me for that alone, I tried to handle it the best way I could. I was cheating because some recent events had kind of stirred up something in my heart that eventually led me to believe I just wasn't happy anymore and couldn't be. The whole time, I was upfront with my wife and anyone I became involved with. This, I believe, is how you cheat. It still hurts, but not as much as lies and manipulation.

• Author

tronprogram- alot of people may give you heat. ..but you were being honest. If you're not happy in your relationship, when is the best time to let the other person know? You either going to work it out with the person you are with and discuss the issues or leave and be happy with someone else.

Quite frankly, I think in my case...the guy is all BS. I would be a fool to believe he is staying for his kids. Just foolish. Thanks for sharing.

Ps..I blocked him.

correct, foolish to be in an affair and foolish to think that being honest by saying dear i just want you to know I am going to go out and find a women because you soo deserve to know.... yup, stabbing them in the heart from the front is so much nicer then stabbing them in the back. That is not honesty that is self serving and blantant destruction.

my signature pretty much confirms this.