Perfect Men's Body, Perfect Women's Body... Celebrity Body Parts... Discuss!

I'm not sure I'm buying it that a man's preferred woman is as slim as in that picture. Its noticable that girls with a classic proportional hourglass figure on them are never single. That body shape is also rare as rocking horse crap. Its so unfair :(

Ruby Slippers
I like a man to have a swimmer's body. Long and lean and toned, not bulky.

Me, too. 6'+, long, and lean seems to feel and fit best with me. A little bit of bulk in the shoulders, arms, and butt is OK, but not too much.

• Like 1
Same here. I can appreciate the amount of work that goes into the male bodies featured in that article but neither of those men would make me wet. I've dated men with that kind of musculature and they didn't turn me on, whatsoever.

I like a cuddly guy. I like a man to have a bit of fat on him. I think that for me, a good looking face is important, and I like men with fat butts. No beer belly but some tummy fat is good. I like an average body best.

Same here. I far prefer lean and toned over muscular. The women's version of a Perfect Man isn't terrible, but it's still a bit too muscled to do much for me. A guy who has a bit of a "pot belly" tummy and nice legs is far better than a huge chest and a 6 pack for me.

As far as the Perfect Woman's body, yeah yeah, big boobs, tiny waist, still skinny. Shocking....

compulsivedancer

When I think about how I want to LOOK, I prefer the slender look from the right pic (although that face is seriously messed up!). But if I'm thinking of women sexually, Scarlet Johansson is pretty much ideal.

The men don't look half bad, but I'm not a big fan of the oversized pecs. Tall and lean, but not gangly, will always win. Especially if he has a nice ass. A muscular butt is so fun to touch.

Edited by compulsivedancer

They all look weird to me, and it's rediculous they used celebrity body parts. Just boosting the celebrity ego. I've seen real and normal people who look better then any of the four.