Is this relationship over for good??

malinilomalinilo

As hard as it is, let her go.

As much as it hurts, let her go.

Your life has changed. Her life has changed. His life has changed.

I'm not going to play the blame game here, but you do sound like you are playing victim.

Learn from this. What's the take away? How can you be a better person moving forward? Grow through the hurt and find some compassion here for everyone involved.

Leave her to deal with her consequences and you yours.

Peace to you.

Edited by Rainbowlove
  • Like 1
Man Mountain Makino
no she blames herself too for most of it, but right now shes not right and shes sayin nasty stuff thats hurtful, like she doesnt know what she was thinkin and she loves him and she doesnt love me and neve did etc, i do think n know for a fact theyll never get back together, he wont take her back, shes cheated before n have had alot of issues, so i dunno if i should wait it out even though in her hurt state of mind shes tellin me theres no future between me and her

I dunno, bro. She's revealing herself. Don't make excuses for her.

GirlStillStrong
I been in a relationship with a married woman for the past 9 months, we loved each other, 3 months ago the woman found the husband cheating on her, and she came clean about me, now they are seperated and i was with her and living with her for a while, i loved her very much, but now shes missing her ex and getting a guilt trip and now she said she needs her space and we dont talk, and a few nights ago she text me and it was like i was talkin to a completly different person sayin, oh i love my husband and i messed up and sayin he did nothing wrong and i miss everything about him and sayin she never loved me even though i know she does, now im upset bc i changed my whole life for her, i doubt they will get back together but she said some harsh things and said it would never work out between me and her bc she said shed always feel guilty that i ruined the marriage according to her, im over it at this point but i do love her, also keep in mind i changed my entire life around for her, met her family, my fam hates me now bc of her, i feel like everything she said was bc shes mad that her life sucks now she lost everything and is blamin it all on me i dont know what to do, i know i should move on but i still love her and she wants nothing with me she wants to try to be with her husband, i know in my heart that they will never get back tetger or at least he wont take her back, should i move on?

God, yes, PLEASE get this woman out of your life. Because she is clueless and miserable and blaming everyone but herself for her misery. Has she not brought enough trouble into your life yet? Do you not see that she is just looking at you now the same way she looked at her husband, which caused her to cheat on him in the first place? You have to hang on for a while longer because you're just not sure of what being with her is going to bring? She is one confused individual.

• Author
malinilomalinilo
God, yes, PLEASE get this woman out of your life. Because she is clueless and miserable and blaming everyone but herself for her misery. Has she not brought enough trouble into your life yet? Do you not see that she is just looking at you now the same way she looked at her husband, which caused her to cheat on him in the first place? You have to hang on for a while longer because you're just not sure of what being with her is going to bring? She is one confused individual.

its hard when ur in love, like seriously deep deep love and when u were made to believe certain things, im now a little more concious that its pretty much done, i do think maybe later down the line a year from now maybe there could be somethin there but for right now, im just datin and worried about myself, nothing more i can do, i already pretty much begged her and she said no

• Author
malinilomalinilo

I just had a relationship occur with someone for months now and the love was always there but as soon as dday happened and the husband is about to divorce im being treated completely different and shes said she dont love me no more and that she doesnt know what she was doing, should i be a little patient with her since shes going through alot and hurtin or should i take her words and treatment serious ?

I just had a relationship occur with someone for months now and the love was always there but as soon as dday happened and the husband is about to divorce im being treated completely different and shes said she dont love me no more and that she doesnt know what she was doing, should i be a little patient with her since shes going through alot and hurtin or should i take her words and treatment serious ?

Love is supposed to be unconditional, but it seems your MW's love was conditional on her husband not finding out. :eek:

Stop wasting your time and your life, she has told you she doesn't love you any more, so listen to her and move on.

If she truly loved you, then she wold have left her husband for you before now and if D day came along before she had a chance to do that, then she would still have come to you.

As it is, forget it. She was using you and when push came to shove, she chose him. She chose her husband and NOT YOU.

She will only choose to come to you if he rejects her now, and that is no basis for any relationship.

It's extraordinarily common for spouses to try to reconcile after a Dday.

What's extraordinarily rare is for the wayward spouse to stay with the affair partner after Dday.

• Author
malinilomalinilo

a wife has a affair with a guy, but way before shes had many issues with husband and another affair years before, the husband is found cheating, the wife confesses about affair to husband, he leaves and theyre seperated for 5 months now with no talk of divorce yet, what is the likely outcome in all honesty, i dont want a standard dr phil answer please honesty

a wife has a affair with a guy, but way before shes had many issues with husband and another affair years before, the husband is found cheating, the wife confesses about affair to husband, he leaves and theyre seperated for 5 months now with no talk of divorce yet, what is the likely outcome in all honesty, i dont want a standard dr phil answer please honesty

They will get back together.