Why do mentally ill guys like me?

• Author
If thats you in your profile pic OP I can imagine you must have no end of offers- so if you only seem to attract people with traits like narcissism I can only surmise that its because 'water finds its own level' as the saying goes and you just aren't looking hard enough for the guys that have decent personalities.

You are really too kind! That is very nice of you to say! :) However, I do have offers, but like I said they are from druggies, or people with mental disorders that aren't controlled. I think it is the area I live in. I keep saying that, but I can't think of any other logical reason. When I go to college parties, the guys that are preppy and cute, don't give me a second look :( The good guys never give me a second look :( Lol, I am so pathetic haha. I see what you mean though, thank you.

• Author
Well, I attract guys who have addictions. I guess i can kind of relate. I dont know what the solution is. *shrug*

I've had stalkers, too. *shudders*

Aww...i'm sorry about that! I hate that lol. Well it's nice to see that someone can relate to me. Stalkers are the worst lol.

we should hang out

Hahaha! Ok, I need new friends! lol :)

Mine were all drug addicted winners. Bonus: They're all still alive!

Hahaha! Oh man! Lol, yeah I can tell they definitely are "winners" lol.

todreaminblue
I am sorry if it seemed like I was being rude or ignorant. Depression and Anxiety is considered a "mental illness", and I suffer with both of that. Technically I am "mentally ill", but I am talking about the ones that are literally delusional, possessive, and erratic. You do have a point because I am a very kind to people, and I love people. I don't like being mean, and I don't like to make fun of people. I care too much actually lol. I am sorry about your disorder, but your personality disorder doesn't define you. Thank you for commenting! xoxoxo.

whatever my disorder is, it is part of me,and i am accepting of that, i can relate to a broad range of people and people relate really well to me.....sometimes i think that i would like to be normal ....but then i dont know what normal is....that includes others and their normalcy.i have a theory that everyone has a varying degree of crazy..........there is no normal

when you have loads of compassion for others ....people who need compassion find you......you are the light among lights.....that draws them close......i dont think this is a bad way to live..i will not hide my compassion....doesnt mean you have to go out with them ....for part of compassion for others is inciting passion in others and without fail compassion does incite passion and also hope....which are beautiful emotions............you just have to be soft and caring with letting them know you are not open to date them .......but are there for them to talk to......deb