Met this girl online and exchange numbers and then says that she

smg15

I agree saying she's not a big phone person means she doesn't want to spend hours on the phone chatting. She wants a brief pointed conversation leading to a meet.

If she has been on OLD longer than you it might be a way to sort out the guy who only want to text / talk and never meet.

Call her have a conversation. Call her a few days later then ask for a meet up. It doesn't have to be anything fancy or long. Just get together for a coffee.

• Author
I agree saying she's not a big phone person means she doesn't want to spend hours on the phone chatting. She wants a brief pointed conversation leading to a meet.

If she has been on OLD longer than you it might be a way to sort out the guy who only want to text / talk and never meet.

Call her have a conversation. Call her a few days later then ask for a meet up. It doesn't have to be anything fancy or long. Just get together for a coffee.

so what about in between dates? We just supposed to text and never ever talk on the phone? You not going to be able to see someone everyday so it makes sense to talk on the phone a little

• Author
I'm never eager to talk on the phone. With anyone. I think you should forget the phone thing and just meet her in person.

so what about in between dates? Just all texting?

so what about in between dates? Just all texting?

You keep asking all these questions, but what are you really scared of?? and no bs answer. I don't want to see the words "text" or "phone" in it....

"she is not a big phone person"

Well how else am I supposed to assessed your personality? I am not setting a date over texting when I may not even be talking to a woman. What's wrong with a brief phone conversation to get a feel for each other's personality. Im home on a sunday relaxing watching football and she thinks I want to keep texting???

Texting on the weekend should only be when you are meeting up somewhere not for a conversation

Maybe you aren't a match then.

I get not being a phone person, but we're meeting online, so it's not like we know each other face to face, so you can make an exception to have at least ONE phone convo.

I HATE texting constantly with people I don't know well. It can lead to so much miscommunication. I need to have a voice conversation with someone in real time to see how we vibe on the phone, see if I like their voice, their laugh, just get a more personal sense of them which text is NOT. I can't hear your expression, how you sound when you laugh, I can't feel how you respond when you don't have time to craft your texts. I need to vibe with you on the phone before going out personally and when a man refuses to call and says he's not a phone person I just don't bother. I don't need him to spend hours on the phone with me but to have at least a 10 minute voice convo before we meet isn't too much to ask.

All the men I've been in relationships with were men I could also talk to on the phone for hours. I don't expect you should love being on the phone for hours but an absolute refusal to even have a phone convo is a turn off for me...and if that is your preference then nothing is wrong with sticking to women who feel similarly.