Asking out a cashier!

Tonic

Why is this so hard?

Lack of confidence?

You don't get what you don't ask for in life. If you want anything, you need to speak up and reach out for it. Otherwise, life (and woman) will just pass you by.

Put your name and phone number at the bottom of the bill one day. Ask her out.

Worst thing that happens is she says no. Best thing, she says yes.

I won't argue with you. In fact, you are right. I have been telling myself that I should try acting on my feelings for this girl. I need to do this.

The only way to build confidence is to act.

If she says no, so what...

Move on the the next one who will say yes...

Chin up and lots of eye contact and smiles ;)

• Author

Not at all, its not something I've had to do in the last 4 years as i was in a long term relationship, but bloody hell, don't know what i was even worried about.

• Like 3
Not at all, its not something I've had to do in the last 4 years as i was in a long term relationship, but bloody hell, don't know what i was even worried about.

The inner beast has been unleashed!! Go get 'em ya stud....

Update - She is currently in a relationship :p

You did it, so be proud that you had the strength to approach her. I gave my number once to a cashier and she never contacted me. I guess I scared her or something but I really didn't give any ****.

I'm surprised at the amount of men who say women in customer service get hit on a lot. I spent several years in retail and only saw it happen once.

The guy stopped the girl and said he couldn't help but talk to her, asked her for her number, and they dated for a while.

Other than that, I've never seen any woman I ever worked with in retail (myself included) get hit on/approached.

OP - good job going for it though, I think it's awesome. Keep it up!