Give me ONE good reason why I shouldn't...

Revenge is sweet so they say BUT if you've walked away with you're head held high and no regrets, carry on walking. If she's that bad let someone else find that out.

Also as a woman if I seen some man exposing some girl for what ever reason I would defo take a wide birth and I would just think he was still bothered & bitter.

Success is the best revenge :)

But what I still don't understand is why it would be a bad idea for me to write her an e-mail and tell her I know she cheated on me, she's not innocent in this as she made herself out to be, she's not the victim, and that I can now finally move on because I know who she truly is.

You don't actually know she cheated on you. You got it second hand. People have all sorts of reasons to exaggerate and misunderstand things they're not involved in. The person who told you wasn't doing you any favors either, so I'd consider that "friendship."

You need to get some better perspective. At this point who cares if she cheated. The relationship is over, and it had to end - doesn't really matter how it ended. Your needing to get the last word may be part of why the relationship wasn't successful.

Work on yourself and leave her to work on herself.

From my experience, sometimes people don't change when you try to teach them a lesson. Instead, they learn to just lie better and hide what they do.

You won't be able change her for the better man. I'm telling you, live a good life and you'll see her collapse and die inside. That's the best way to get back at an ex. Do NOT show her you care.

• Like 2
From my experience, sometimes people don't change when you try to teach them a lesson. Instead, they learn to just lie better and hide what they do.

You won't be able change her for the better man. I'm telling you, live a good life and you'll see her collapse and die inside. That's the best way to get back at an ex. Do NOT show her you care.

This x 100. I tried to change my ex and make her realize her mistakes...but in the end, all I taught her is how to do is find new alternatives to lie and manipulate me (and others). Don't feed the monster.