Ex (who is getting married) keeps lurking on me.

We were on a break!

She claims that we needed time alone, and when our paths crossed again, we can try it again. I didn't buy it at first, so i f_cked around. Yes I was immature, didn't think things through. I thought that was it for us, so i did what single guys do. I admit I did it to hurt her and wanted her to find out, but I realized i made a mistake, when her friends and family told me she was crying for days.

Great, you are in still in delusional denial if you think you have any hope of any kind of healthy relationship (free tip it's not going to happen). You still seem to be incredibly immature, selfish and spiteful.

• Like 2
ConfusedHumanBeing
We were on a break!

She claims that we needed time alone, and when our paths crossed again, we can try it again. I didn't buy it at first, so i f_cked around. Yes I was immature, didn't think things through. I thought that was it for us, so i did what single guys do. I admit I did it to hurt her and wanted her to find out, but I realized i made a mistake, when her friends and family told me she was crying for days.

You are so much in denial that its laughable.

• Like 3

In other words, you two are stuck in the highschool-hot 'n cold-relationship and probably will be for a while because none of you two has the strength to just move on because you two still react to each others' attempts to make them jealous.

None of you two should get into a relationship, much less a marriage any time soon.

• Like 1