Is this leading to infidelity? Or am I overreacting

I don't mind being childish about certain things, it keeps life interesting!!

And in addition to my colleague not taking things there yet, I'm not taking things there either... I don't feel I have to. My husband has really listened to me about the sex, things have improved greatly!! I like it better when he initiates, which he has... We had two weeks off over the holidays and he was like a different man! We even had sex during the day, which almost never happens. The times we haven't done has been bc of me. So I attribute the lack of sex last year not only to his illness, but to stress at work. And he just got promoted again, which is awesome! But he has a very demanding job. He has been he same sexually since we got married and started having sex; it has nothing to do with his level of attraction. The one thing I'll have to do is to initiate more, which is not my favorite thing... But it would make him feel wanted, so I'm willing. I'm much happier with our sex life now!

I think this is why this other guy has become so much less important - it still keeps things at work lively, but I'm not pursuing it in any way. This is why I think yo guys are seriously overreacting! And I honestly think that he probably does know we're both attracted, and like me, he hasn't acted on it bc he doesn't want to. My husband is still my best friend, sex or no sex. Our marriage is so much deeper than that.

The bolded part - I don't think he's become LESS important to you. It seems you're fooling yourself and still making a big deal about his nothingness.

And his interactions are saying nothing - yet you seem to overinflate it to believe it means something more than what he's stated...

...and that's exactly the way people begin to get interested in doing things they've said they'd never do (have an affair).