gettin nowhere and i am really getting sickand tired of this!!!! HOW DO I.

thelonewolflegend

OP there is no answer to the question you are asking. There are no magic words that will cause women to have sex with you. There is nothing that you can or say, short of hiring a prostitute and negotiating act/price, that will guarantee a woman will sleep with you. Even the prostitute thing isn't fool proof, since she might just roofie you and take your wallet.

That you don't seem to understand that there is no magic formula of song and dance to get laid, is probably part of the core underlying issues that are standing in your way. You don't seem to understand how most people, let alone women specifically, work in these regards.

And maybe it's not your fault. Maybe you have severe Aspergers or something. But even stuff like that can be overcome. But first you have to be able to acknowledge that you are perceiving this situation in a very 'off' way, so that you can then figure out why that is happening.

So please try to focus first on the fact that there are no magic words to make a woman want to sleep with you. And then maybe try to consider why you thought there would be?

There is hope for everyone, but you've gotta do some introspection here.

• Like 1
  • Author
thelonewolflegend

Because im not a comedian and dont just tink of funny stuff jokes all the time or can make women laugh 247 how can i fix this perception? I do have. Partial aspergers therapist told me

• Author
thelonewolflegend

I constantly have women be cool and talk to mebut then they ignore me qfter a week or seem to lose interest fast and been told u have to be more sexual touxh then playfully flirt tease cocky funny etc

yes you have to be more forward with sexual desire. Being a little cocky is "special" attention that they crave. Takes practice.

I constantly have women be cool and talk to mebut then they ignore me qfter a week or seem to lose interest fast and been told u have to be more sexual touxh then playfully flirt tease cocky funny etc

Don't be cocky. That comes across as insincere. Be fun, flirty, complimenting but not overly so, touch them on the arm, or shoulder now and again, maybe touch their hair, but be respectful in everything you say and do. Kid around with them is ok.

If you have partial Aspergers then you may find it difficult to interpret the girl's body language.

Body language is very important and shows you when you can be flirty, when she is interested and when she is not interested and when you need to back off quick.

Youtube has a lot of videos about body language, go and look and learn how you can use body language to work out what people are really thinking.

I would say that if they are ignoring you then you're doing something they don't like and they're getting an instinct about you.

Learn about body language, both yours and a woman's.

Also, it's best to take hair flicking off the list. The first time that came about in terms of being a clear signal was in the days when hairspray became less popular - several decades ago.

I play with my hair quite a lot but it doesn't mean I am attracted to whoever I am with.

What's with you? How can we give you advice if we can barely understand what you're asking? Your posts are so rife with spelling errors it's hard to know what you're saying. Not to mention how upset you're getting.

Are you upset that this woman seems to put out but won't have sex with you? Why do you want to have sex with a woman like that, anyway? Go pick up a prostitute if that's what you're after.

You can't just obtain sex by saying the right combination of sexy words. Most women, even if it's just a casual situation, need to feel safe and desired.

Stop being so judgemental, the man tells us he has partial Aspergers and you go off on a tirade...

You are trying and thinking way too hard, OP. Please take a break for a while and just live your life. Pursue a new hobby. Take a trip. Focus a bit more on your job or career. Make a new friend or two. Talk to everyone (men, women, kids, elderly) like a normal person. Continue your therapy sessions.

Your growing frustration and this whole "sick and tired of this" mess is only going to dig you a deeper hole. Frustration is the enemy...hell it's the friggin' devil. Don't make an undesirable situation worse with your attitude. People tend to be receptive to those who are happy and give off relaxed, fun, positive vibes. Most of them tend to avoid those who seem fed up and pissed off. That is instinctive and it is true for both men and women. It is why many people who seem "mad at the world" all the time have few if any friends, and don't do well in dating opportunities.

Temper tantrums at the wrong time can have severe consequences for you.

Forget all this "How do I" nonsense. There is no instruction manual to flirting, being funny, etc. That stuff usually comes naturally and is closely tied to your core personality. When you are happy and comfortable with yourself, then your positive traits - whatever they may be - will naturally come to the surface for others to notice. This is a reason why certain people are able to attract others, date and make new friends/acquaintances without trying very hard.

It is good that you have a therapist for your partial Aspergers. I hope your therapist is a good one.

• Like 1
Stop being so judgemental, the man tells us he has partial Aspergers and you go off on a tirade...

Umm, I wrote this before he'd said he'd had Aspergers. Jeez Louise.

Because im not a comedian and dont just tink of funny stuff jokes all the time or can make women laugh 247 how can i fix this perception? I do have. Partial aspergers therapist told me

Yeah I figured, but didn't want to assume and come off as accusatory.

You can try researching online for tips/helps, searches like "Dating With Aspergers" and such.

Hell if I just pop "aspergers dating" (without quotation marks) into the Google search engine a ton of articles come up with both advice and relating. You can find articles that describe your specific struggles in detail, which can help you feel validated and reassured. Then there are advice articles basically written for people with Aspergers to help them best understand how to interpret bodt language, expression, tonality, etc. As well as how to help you convey the right messages (and avoid sending the wrong ones).

I've had a few aspie friends over the years. Ya'll can be very charming and adorable people, on top of interesting and sexy and everything else you might desire to be. You just have to understand yourself and put in extra effort when it comes to understanding others.

• Like 2
How do u be funny or develop personality.

I don't know how Aspergers fits into this but you may want to try taking a Dale Carnegie course. It will help you in your real estate sales business too so it might be tax deductible.

If the course is too expensive at least read the book, How to Win Friends and Influence People.

You can also join a group called ToastMasters. It's a bit more focused on public speaking but it does give you ways to relate to people.

OP, may I ask—how do you meet people in general? What's your approach to making friends or work colleagues? Meeting girls is kinda the same thing.

You have bigger problems than needing to get laid. And until you get to a psychiatrist and address them, it just isn't going to happen. You need to get control of yourself. I sympathize you have issues hard to deal with, but dealing with them is the only way life is going to get better. There is no magic password to make a girl sleep with you. You are a long way from having the skills you need in general. Please get professional help. I'm afraid from even the way you come across just on this board that you're going to do something to end up in jail acting inappropriately.

I'm sorry you're having such a bad time. How old are you, and why is it that you can't meet girls? Do you get out and do things with your friends?

LS has demonstrated our level of caring. You ask this same Q every few days. You are given the same answers. You do not implement any of the suggestions offered. Then you come back & re-ask the same Q.

Short of gift wrapping some willing woman & leaving her under your Christmas tree, what do you expect us to do?

• Like 1

You keep making posts like someone is going to lift their magic wand and make it better for you.

People can only offer so much through the internet

Support, just support.

You are really smart, clever, insightful etc work much better than hot, smokin', beautiful, gorgeous etc.

Really? Even beautiful? I can understand hot, smokin but I always thought women liked being called beautiful. Another illusion bites the dust.

"Yer so hot, wanna f&%$?"

Pickup line of the year right here ladies and gentlemen.