Merry Christmas Season To Everyone

thanks pure.......when i heard about it...the quiet part of my heart said....let the children come to me...cant remember what part of the bible that was in ..was it jesus talkign to john and his desciples rebukling th disciples.....how i know he will take care of them.... jesus was with children...so patient and kind.....loving and that is what christmas is meant to be about the gift of jesus.......i dont watch the news much....and i have been since the hostage thing in martin place......makes me feel ...a lot of things i shouldnt ...a hopelessness i guess ...of inevitability......that its going to get worse and good people get hurt .....kids get hurt..........and i dont make much difference to suffering....i cant help them and i want to......anyway.....i am going to church today and today is special...most of my family have agreed to come with ..even my mum who has issues with churches she comes to my church..soemtimes....wotn even contemplate goign to church ...god is in her heart .....thats what she tells me......i am going to sing with the kids in my ward and enjoy singing with them......i will be with them....i am learning all their names.......they are wonderful kids...a joy......as all kids are.......they made me a primary kids counsellor and i really hope i do the best i can do for them......hugs to ya.....pure....from me to you.....happy christmas.....deb

Deb, it is completely normal to feel helpless during a crisis. As you know the US has had many of them lately along with the ME. I react emotionally because it touches me emotionally and like you feel so very helpless and at times can't even pray- I just pace- back and forth.

I love that story about Jesus and the kids and also where Jesus speaks of the millstone. They really send a clear message don't they.

I am so glad you surround yourself with kids and I think you will do a fine job with counseling the kids, they could not have picked anyone better for that position.

Deb, you and yours have the most wonderful Christmas and God bless you all...you have such a beautiful heart:love:

• Like 1

Hope you're right.

Pie, I'm seeing such a change in people as most are really paying attention now, probably for many reasons. The devil is a liar and his tactics are backfiring (praise Jesus!)...people just can no longer justify the hypocrisy.

About 15 or so years back at my prayer group, most felt that a revival would take place before the return of our Lord. I began to wonder if she (she spoke revival in our prayer group and everyone received a witness in our spirits) had heard the Lord wrong as most everything appears to be upside down in this country, but I do see the very real possibility now.

God bless you Pie and please stay safe and warm and may this Christmas be the best ever! :love:

• Like 1