Ladies: How modest are you with online dating pictures

LookAtThisPOst

I'm pretty modest. But I include a full length shot to shot I am not fat. As I read that this is really important on the advice from the dating site etc. Really, I am not sure whether it makes a difference or not.

I must say my self confidence takes a hit when I hear about the 100s and 1000s of sleazy men that women supposedly encounter on a daily basis. I only get the occasional creep.

nomadic_butterfly
Okay, I've seen my share of various pics online from the hoochie pics to well presented work attire.

From what extent do you, even though you may have the photos on Facebook and not on dating sites, do you include at least 1 picture showing off your body and if so in what fashion. Or do you completely limit it to work attire and a modest dress.

Or do you go as far as skin tight (not skin revealing) night club attire?

If you do have a bikini body, do you post it or save it for later?

Or are you the conservative type and just wear something you'd see someone wear to work or family friendly event?

I do not show my bikini body at all as I am not looking to "hook up" or have a fwb. I have a few full body pics in figure hugging items just to show I have a nice shape and that I am in shape, but nothing I'd freak out if my parents or pastor saw me in. It's a balance.

Sleazy pics will just attract sleazy men.

• Like 1
thefooloftheyear
I do not show my bikini body at all as I am not looking to "hook up" or have a fwb. I have a few full body pics in figure hugging items just to show I have a nice shape and that I am in shape, but nothing I'd freak out if my parents or pastor saw me in. It's a balance.

I mean, if you took a selfie in your living room wearing a thong with stilleto's, while eating a banana, then I see your point...

But quite frankly, I dont see anything at all wrong(nor do I think its sleazy) if a woman posts a picture of herself in a bikini, as long as she feels confident enough to rock that...At the beach or the pool all the better...

It doesnt diminish the character of a woman in my eyes one single bit....I'd appreciate the transparency and confidence...thats awesome!..

TFY

• Like 2
  • Author
LookAtThisPOst

How do you feel about gym selfies in the gym? Finally, they can put those big mirrors on the wall to good use. LOL. (Work out attire)?