Together forever

Lightglowabove

You say he is moving his kids to where you are....I'm in disbelief that a man who has cheated will have cursory and can just up and move his kids. I find that hard to believe, especially since the wife isn't unfit or dead.

• Like 1
You say he is moving his kids to where you are....I'm in disbelief that a man who has cheated will have cursory and can just up and move his kids. I find that hard to believe, especially since the wife isn't unfit or dead.

Actually, in previous threads, Lightglow has said she is an unfit mother. Slammed one kid's head into a door and is generally horrible to them. Of course that's the story MM tells her so who knows how much of that is true.

Depending on how old the kids are, they may have a say in whom they wish to live with. My H and his xW agreed to joint custody but the kids lived with us (their choice).

I am the BS, all lies, they deserve each other . I have emails from lightglowabove, and they call me crazy lol

Oh my.

Has your H stated he intends to divorce you?

I am the BS, all lies, they deserve each other . I have emails from lightglowabove, and they call me crazy lol

Holy smokes! So have you filed for divorce?

Wait. So what's the situation with your kids, then?

the plot thickens ...

You're not kidding.

Surfin77, so where are you at now? Are you in the process of divorce?

Have you talked to your husband (or ex) about this whole affair thing since you found out?

• 2 weeks later...

Originally Posted by surfin77

I am the BS, all lies, they deserve each other . I have emails from lightglowabove, and they call me crazy

So what happened with this? Where did surfin77 disappear to (since she put her two cents in and was the BS)? Sounded interesting...