My ex texted me during NC. .

• Author

Do people like this normally try to contact you at some point later on down the road? I guess I need to prepare myself for this mentally if in fact it does happen.. so that I can resist any temptation of falling back into her trap.

LifeGoesOnMan
Do people like this normally try to contact you at some point later on down the road? I guess I need to prepare myself for this mentally if in fact it does happen.. so that I can resist any temptation of falling back into her trap.

yea, my ex did it to me about 4 or 5 times, each time i walked away, spent a month or so in no contact before she tried to rope me back in, which she was successful in doing almost everytime (*facepalm*)

i wasted ALOT of valuable time staying stuck in the forever loop, she would go from extremely warm and loving to completely distant and cold, sometimes even in the same day

it f'k'd me up man, and wish i walked away the first time and kept walking, but you live and you learn.

Edited by LifeGoesOnMan
  • Like 1

it f'k'd me up man, and wish i walked away the first time and kept walking, but you live and you learn.

Amen to that !!