Should I just be patient with this girl?

CONMAN

I didn't get defensive because you said she might not be interested lol, I wanted to hear peoples opinions, I was open to all opinions. I got "defensive" because you came in he and just threw out an answer like it was concrete, and you were pretty rude, acting like you had all the answers, and I was ignoring anything that wasn't what I wanted to hear that was coming from you guys. That wasn't the case for any of those. If you are going to act like a snob right off the bat, I'm not gonna be very respectful towards you.

I also don't see where you see me being defensive? You came in acting pretty rude and arrogant, and when I questioned your black and white answer, you've been grasping at straws to prove me wrong back and forth. Lack of confidence? I posted a question asking why she might be acting like she was, and it has since improved. Why would I be lacking confidence in the situation. I'm not being 'defensive', I'm just not being very respectful of you since you came in here and just threw out your answer and started acting like you knew everything. When I questioned it, you got even more rude. I'm not going to have much respect for you. It's one thing to say I might be wrong and you might be right, but you just assumed that all people are the same, case closed.

I also don't think the fact that I have not kissed her yet means anything. My last girlfriend lasted for over 2 years, and I didn't kiss her for a good 4 months after I started getting to know her. People are different from one another, there isn't a set in stone rule of "Kiss her by week 3 or she isn't interested".

FYI,

Posting multiple paragraphs about how you aren't being defensive is in fact being defensive. LOL!

• Like 1

I'm glad that you met up again. I would just be cautious about becoming overly invested in someone for whom you're just an option rather than a priority.

Two reasons:

You're likely to be hurt before you finally give up and walk away. Because you're given an occasional carrot when it's convenient, some stick it out for six months or a year before realizing that they're just wasting their time.

You're preventing yourself from finding someone who shares your desire to prioritize and enjoy a mutually beneficial and satisfying relationship.

Please come back in six months, and let us know how things have progressed.

Edited by angel.eyes

GemmaUK - are you honestly going to tell us that you would go 4 days without texting a guy you were into? That you have been so busy you couldn't take 5 seconds to send a text?

I don't buy it.

If I'm active on a dating site and a woman takes 4 days to get back to me I can promise you:

1. my dance card will be already full.

2. if she was really interested in me she'd be afraid of that and wouldn't of waited 4 days to get back to me.

one day?

sure.

Two? not unheard of.

but past two days = I'm option B or C or they are just not that into me but my attention is better than nothing.

Yes I would. 4 days is nothing.

I'm not needy in terms of communication.

As I posted earlier I prefer someone in line with me who doesn't need nor want to be tied to their phone.

You can end up communicating too much and get so bored of hearing what they are having for lunch.... zzzzzzz!