Don't want to cheat...

Grad

You seem to have yourself convinced that destiny is compelling you to continue your fantasy about this other man. If you are not in therapy you need to get there. And as a grown woman of obviously above average intelligence you know you are on your way to disaster.

You have not told your husband that it keeps growing because at that point he may not be so nonchalant about it

There are only two outcomes possible here. Either you are going to control yourself and stop being so involved with this other guy or you are going tonhave sex with him. And stop then rap that you need to be socializing with him and his wife. When you do cross the line and your husband catches you it will be more humiliating for him because you have under selfish pretenses introduced him to your lover.

Sorry for the 2x4 but you seem to be posting that you are "destined" to be with this man and nothing will help. That is nonsense and only you can stop from blowing up a bunch of lives. So instead of fantasizing about your crush, start thinking about what your life will be like when you blow it all up

Hey all, so I just talked to my husband about this. I told him my feelings are growing and I'm feeling tempted. He understood and was being very supportive. He helped me process why I'm feeling this way. I'm in a vulnerable time in my life right now and this could be why I have such strong feelings for another person. My husband and I also haven't been as close lately. Hopefully focusing more on him, especially with the holidays coming up will be helpful.

Good for you for telling him, take this as a blessing that he understood and was supportive. DO NOT take advantage of his trust in you, meaning this is a chance for you two to reconnect and focus on each other, spend more time together as husband and wife. FORGET that other guy, do not let yourself think and fantasize about him anymore.

Because no one else clicked this,

He understood and was being very supportive. He helped me process why I'm feeling this way.

Is that all how your husband responded? Wasn't he hurt, jealous, and angry, which are normal for any good husband and loves his wife? Didn't he ask you to quit the class?

I had similar experience like yours with a work colleague. Nothing worked till I discussed with my husband, who was very supportive, calm and understanding throughout whole discussion. Only as answer to my questions he admitted that he was physically cheating on me. Wish this is not the same in your case.

I'm in a vulnerable time in my life right now and this could be why I have such strong feelings for another person. My husband and I also haven't been as close lately.

Try to figure out if anything is missing in your marriage and whether you are actually happy. Have a deep discussion with your husband, tell everything, and ask him every little question that bothers you. Good luck.