is my ex saying she is missing me

Everyone here saying she misses him...so what...big deal! She probably does BUT FOR ALL THE WRONG REASONS. My ex missed me too but it didn't mean he wanted me back.

Until this girl comes out and makes her feelings for reconciliation known she is to be ignored.

• Like 1
Everyone here saying she misses him...so what...big deal! She probably does BUT FOR ALL THE WRONG REASONS. My ex missed me too but it didn't mean he wanted me back.

Until this girl comes out and makes her feelings for reconciliation known she is to be ignored.

This.

I miss my ex and there's no way I'll be with her again.

Try this out on her:

Matilda, I've been thinking about us, and I don't think it's any secret that I still want to see you. But the truth is that you're still interested in other guys too, and it has taken some time for me to get my head wrapped around that.

We've only been going out since June, so it's not like you're the love of my life or anything. I think I'm coming around to seeing it your way. I'd like for us to keep going out, but not exclusively. I can give you Tuesdays or Thursdays, and one Saturday night each month. Whaddya say?

You'll be astounded by her reaction. If you're in love with this girl, then of course, you'll have to move on. But if your not, then by all means, have some fun with her and go out with some other girls too. Things will work themselves out for the best.

SoThatHappened

I miss my long-term ex, and sometimes miss my latest ex.

Doesn't mean I'd get back together with either of them, especially the latest ex.

It's similar to the old, "I love you and always will, but I don't want to be with you."