"Dating in your league"

endlessabyss

Eternal Sunshine

Some random thoughts..

I have recently started dating a guy that I feel low/no chemistry with. We get along, he treats me well, is romantic but I never felt any spark or excitment. It has nothing to do with the fact that he is into me. I didn't feel it even when I wasn't sure if he was into me. Ditto for the guys that I am attracted to; it's a natural reaction before I even know their interest level or if they are single.

So I am back at the same place that I have been to for the last 10 years or so..The guys that I can get, I am not into. I know I am getting on in age and my chances are not looking great for finding someone where it's mutual. Stay single or settle? I am not sure anymore.

Ironically I was walking home from a date with a guy I am not into and was lost in thought pondering this issue. Someone waved in front of my face and was like "Hi ES!". It was the guy I went out with recently but he lost interest after few dates. I really liked him and suddenly I realized, the way I feel about this current guy is the way he felt about me. So depressing :(

• Like 1

Leagues are for suckers. Go for who you feel is right for you, even if it's only for one weekend. The worst she can do is say f off.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go practice what I preach. Uh, real soon...