1st date went well I think

GTR King

How old are you? In 3 months you only had 3 dates with this girl? I believe in going slow and playing hard to get, but you are at stop! Um, you need to date some more girls, look into circular dating. At this rate, you are going to be seventy before you get a girlfriend :p

If they are not up for a date at least once a week, it's probably not a match.

Edited by Gary S
  • Like 1
How old are you? In 3 months you only had 3 dates with this girl? I believe in going slow and playing hard to get, but you are at stop! Um, you need to date some more girls, look into circular dating. At this rate, you are going to be seventy before you get a girlfriend :p

If they are not up for a date at least once a week, it's probably not a match.

^^This is what I was thinking... you have a first date last November, you ask her out again and she tells you she is busy till Christmas?

You conclude she is not interested (right conclusion IMO)...but you continue to text her every day for the next three MONTHS??

Do I have this right or are you now talking about a different girl?

If it is the same girl, you go on a second date three months after the first...you ask her out again and ONCE AGAIN she doesn't respond or tells you she's "busy"?

Not to be a downer, but this isn't taking it slow or her playing hard to get. This is a girl who either isn't interested in you -- other than an occasional meet where you take her out and treat her -- OR she already has a boyfriend and is stringing you along in case they don't work out.

• Like 1
  • Author

O my bad this is different date don't speak to one I went on date with in November silly me a must of posted in wrong thread. I met this one on tinder in jan and this was the 3rd date

O my bad this is different date don't speak to one I went on date with in November silly me a must of posted in wrong thread. I met this one on tinder in jan and this was the 3rd date

In that case perhaps you should have started a different thread since this is a different girl?

Totally confusing.. as your first post (#19) talking about this "different" girl says "I have been texting "her" every day since our first date...

I dunno maybe it's me....didn't sleep too well last night...:)

Anyhoo..good luck! Hope it turns out better than last year's girl!

• Author

Thanks Hopefully i will get a 4th date she text me when she got home (After date) & once yesterday but nothing today. Should I wait till she replies to my text?? Or should I text her?? She doesn't text much...I am starting to like this girl. I always have to text her 1st most days & she usually replies. but she will hardly text me 1st is that anything to worry about? I don't know what to do but wanna see her again

Edited by GTR King
fitnessfan365

Dude, you're making a lot of unnecessary mistakes

1) Never do lunch. This is what male girlfriends do. Dates are at night that can lead to romance.

2) Texting her right after the date and putting her on the spot for another date screams neediness. You need to give a woman some space and time to process and to let her attraction build.

3) You've been acting like her texting buddy and therapist. Texting every day implies that you've got nothing else going on in your life and that you're way too invested in a girl you just met.

For the future, have dates at night, always go for a kiss if you're attracted, and give a woman some space to actually think about and miss you. Don't text with her every day, and if she does reach out to you, make a definite date and save the conversation for in person. Right now you've got a relationship mindset with this girl, when you haven't even built proper sexual attraction yet.

• Author

Thanks for advice 3rd date with this girl was last Friday evening and lasted for nearly 4 hours and she told me to text her when I got home so I did that and I am gonna wait till she texts me (If heard nothing from her by Tuesday/Wednesday will text her again and suggest some dates for our next date) that way I will give her some space and let her text me & know if she is truly interested etc.

Edited by GTR King
fitnessfan365

To be honest, you're doing way too much texting. Give it some time for her to reach out. When she does, call her on the phone, make a definite date, and then talk to her again in person. If she texts you after the date is made, say that you're busy and can't chat, but looking forward to seeing her on the date.

Regular communication is a good thing when you're in a relationship. But for now your only goals with this girl should be to just go out on dates, have fun, and take it slow.

• Author

Ok thanks so I should wait till she texts/Reach out to me then just sort date/time/what we wanna do for next date. I was gonna text her today to sort next date out but will wait....

Edited by GTR King
fitnessfan365
Ok thanks so I should wait till she texts/Reach out to me then just sort date/time/what we wanna do for next date. I was gonna text her today to sort next date out but will wait....

You have to remember that it takes TWO PEOPLE to make it ultimately work. If you're doing all the work, do you really want to date a girl that keeps things that one sided? Remember, actions speak louder.

It's still your responsibility as the guy to plan the date. But at least let her reach out and initiate communication before planning the next one. If you never hear from her, you were just an activity buddy she was killing time with.

• Author

Yeah I know it's the man to plan the dates etc.

I have enjoyed all our dates with this girl.

I am gonna wait till she texts me then sort next date out.

But she doesn't text much only when I text her 1st and feel Like i am doing all the work. she is a shy girl...

I think I will wait and let her text me if hear nothing then she lost interest in me...

fitnessfan365
Yeah I know it's the man to plan the dates etc.

I have enjoyed all our dates with this girl.

I am gonna wait till she texts me then sort next date out.

But she doesn't text much only when I text her 1st and feel Like i am doing all the work. she is a shy girl...

I think I will wait and let her text me if hear nothing then she lost interest in me...

That's what I am saying. A person's actions speak louder than any words they text. As you say, you're doing all the work. So you need to give the girl some space to gauge her true interest level.

In the meantime, I would actually pursue other women and keep your options open. That way you don't get hung up on just one girl. Remember, you're not her boyfriend yet. You're just a guy she's been out with a few times. So be more indifferent.

• Like 1
  • Author

Ok thanks for your advice will take things slow if she don't work out o well there plenty more girls out there. But I have a feeling she is loosing interest as no reply yet.. That's why she is taking ages to reply and making me do all the work which is annoying

Edited by GTR King

Be confident, be aloof, and distant.....the more you make yourself less available, you make yourself more desirable.

fitnessfan365
Be confident, be aloof, and distant.....the more you make yourself less available, you make yourself more desirable.

Confident - definitely.

Distant - definitely. Giving her space to miss you builds attraction and hanging back lets her know that you're not needy.

Aloof - This is where I disagree. Life's too short to play games. I cut right to the chase with women and find out from the get go if I'm wasting my time.

• Author

Yeah I agree.

After each date I like to know they had a good time and sort the next date out the evening/day of date or next day etc (I feel the man should do it for the 1st few dates)

Once date is sorted I Then text them a few times (Not loads) just see how we both are and confirm the date.

I don't like playing game at all.

I just feel this girl isn't ready for a relationship & only wanna be friends for now and do things when she wants. I feel both parties have to work at the same pace & not make one do all the work etc

Edited by GTR King