He invited me to Thanksgiving but isn't sure about being exclusive?

ccxc910

Wow. He's very rude for not at least having the cojones to tell you in person that he doesn't see a commitment happening. And it is indeed rude of him to send those Snapchats to you. Don't respond. Ever.

• Like 1
Well I got my answer in the form of a text message 4 days after silence. He said he isn't ready for an exclusive relationship but would love to hang out occasionally while he is in town. I didn't respond I thought it was really low to send that over a damn text.

And then he sent me 2 snapchats of his airplane food and his airplane ticket to his family's place for the holiday which I just didn't understand either, kind of rude.

:/

He just wanted to prove to you, that he was going to his parents, and not meeting up with another lady. My guess he still wanted to continue with things as they are. Obviously he is clueless of how anyone would be very put off by this. You dodged a bullet, that's all I can really say about this.

Vices-Virtues

Lol, this might sound terrible, butttt

I would of just went for the hell of it, basically a free vacation if he brought the tickets Ofc.

And if it didn't work out while you were there you could of done something for yourself..?

I know you are hurting, and angry, but his decision made a lot of sense. He lives two states away, travels a lot, and only had time to see you once every other week (total of what, 4 to 5 times?). The circumstances didn't make it possible for commitment realistically. If it's any consolation, I feel he did think about it. He's was douchey about not picking up the phone to tell you. Ah well you got your answer. Time to move on. I wish you well, heal lots, be happy.

• Author

We actually saw each other everyday every other week. Not once a week every other week.

I don't plan on responding to him but he is liking my photos on facebook now. I'm debating on deleting him off facebook but I didn't want it to go that far.