Newly Single How To Enjoy Dates Without Wanting Serious Relationship Anytime Soon

but sadly we don't live in a perfect world and its often quite lopsided when it comes to such ideas like men can sleep around all they like and its admired yet let a women do the same and shes a slut..you see what im saying now?

Times have changed. At least where I come from.

Tiger, I found something we agree on/ I agree with you 100%. I have had women hit me up for sex on the first date, and even if I do have sex with her, which I might not, it pretty much puts her in friends with benefits category for life.

Awesome im glad to hear it for once..lol honestly im kind of sick of seeing women do this to ourselves and then wonder why the guys not interested in more whats the definition of insanity again? oh thats right!..

Times have changed. At least where I come from.

You keep thinking that ill go off of what the majority of males themselves are saying here im sorry they bed the easy ones they make the ones with enough self respect to hold off the GFs..

Some women think they can use sex to get what they want a lot of the time and guess what the jokes on us! And I don't believe for a min most women can go thu a long term FWB situation with out developing feelings cause we cant its not how we are wired..

• Like 1
You keep thinking that ill go off of what the majority of males themselves are saying here im sorry they bed the easy ones they make the ones with enough self respect to hold off the GFs..

Some women think they can use sex to get what they want a lot of the time and guess what the jokes on us! And I don't believe for a min most women can go thu a long term FWB situation with out developing feelings cause we cant its not how we are wired..

All I simply said was that if a woman wants to have sex with a man, it doesn't make her unworthy of respect. It doesn't mean she has no self-respect for not 'waiting' it just means she wanted to have sex, and went out and got it. I'm shocked to hear otherwise, as I believe this should go without saying.

I am not talking about relationships or FWB. As I said, the OP was all over the shop with what she is actually looking for. I'm not saying women should go and have sex with a stranger with the hope of marrying him. I'm saying if a woman wants to just "enjoy dates without wanting serious relationships anytime soon" what is wrong with enjoying sex? I don't really care how society expected women to behave (in the 1950s), because I am a 21st century human being.

Anyway, it sounds to me like OP is not wanting to go down this path, so it's irrelevant. But if she were, I just wanted to make my point that it is not something that she should feel guilty or 'slutty' about.

Edited by smiley1
All I simply said was that if a woman wants to have sex with a man, it doesn't make her unworthy of respect. It doesn't mean she has no self-respect for not 'waiting' it just means she wanted to have sex, and went out and got it. I'm shocked to hear otherwise, as I believe this should go without saying.

Im not saying they don't deserve respect every one deserves basic human respect im saying they are not likely to get it from the men they sleep with as well as alot of other people to get respect one must respect themselves first and im sorry but having sex with men you barely know is not doing that in my opinion anyways im not talking about the 1950s im talking about today.

I can think of a few examples in RL of women who use sex in a dysfunctional self destructive way IE sleeping around alot how is that respecting ones self? not to mention the ones on here who sleep with a guy on the 1st night and then get depressed when he doesn't want to make them his GF or the ones who are in FWB situations and again get sad when it falls thu and no real connection is made again how is this respecting themselves? its not...