Found out husband had feelings for another girl while still with me

He used to leave work early to go to her house. And then he would come home and tell me he stayed a little late at work. I can't believe a word he says right now but according to him they never had sex. Apparently they felt each other up and kissed each others necks

Damn, there it is. I'm sorry OP, you have a lot of hard thinking to do.

Apparently they felt each other up and kissed each others necks but to him it wasn't cheating because they never had sex or kissed each other on the mouth.

I too have what I considered early on a *flirtatious* husband. Of course at times it would take me back. I tried to except it as his personality. Then we had children. This is when I realized he wasn't flirtious he was just a very affectionate guy.

If the OP's husband was just being *flirtatious* then strangulation is just another form of neck massage.

Heathy, your H is obviously on the verge of a full-blown affair with this woman. Some of the more cynical amongst us would say he's already sleeping with her. Follow your gut, protect yourself and your marriage...

Mr. Lucky

Thank you for not making me feel like I'm one of those jealous bitches that I don't want to be. All these people that are acting like I'm crazy jealous and making a big deal out of nothing: how would you feel if your spouse had feelings for someone else? Would you just be like, "Oh that's fine as long as you don't act on it." Would it seriously not bother you the slightest?.

I'm glad that you didn't give in to the voices on here that basically say it's all in your head. I've been in a situation that has some simularities to your. I'm sorry that you have to deal with this crap, especially with a baby on the way. When I started understanding my partner's poor bounderies (it often extends beyond relationships with other people), I unknowingly fought for our marriage. We are now in a good place, so I guess I did the right thing by staying with him and standing my ground. Having said that, if I knew the battle that lay ahead was going to be that tough, I think I would have just ran, even with the one baby we had at the time. I'm not saying this to scare you. Just letting you know that it might get really rough. Take care of yourself. Be aware that he might be very confortable with lying to you. I hope it works out for you in the end.