Can you make someone care about their child

Color me

• Author

We had his son thanksgiving until Sunday night. I told him his mom was coming and he started crying because he wanted to stay at our house. He started choking from crying so hard. I would've called her and asked for him to stay, but truth be told, I needed a break. He looked so sad as they left and I feel really guilty about it.

That's heartbreaking. This child needs a secure and stable parent and home. I hope something can be done to get him away from his neglectful bio mom and dad. Have you tried calling social services?

You keep expressing concern but ignore peoples question to you about taking action, what steps of action have you taken ? Many people have said contact child services.

You keep expressing concern but ignore peoples question to you about taking action, what steps of action have you taken ? Many people have said contact child services.

CPS is better than nothing, but understand, they often can/will do nothing unless they see physical signs of abuse (bruises, broken bones, ect.) If you love your husband, the best thing to do would be to convince him to fight for more custudy. Please, even if you end up leaving your partner, find a way to stay in this little boy's life. You seem to be the one good thing he has going for him.