Dating Older Women

Marek

LOL all girls online say this bullsh*t. Means nothing.

None of the ones I ever dated did. I would see it as a red flag TBH. I would take it to mean, "I have been used in the past and am bitter about it, and will punish you for their behaviour".

• Author
That explains why I keep meeting morons.

Why the animosity. I have an under-grad degree in mathematics. I can do Laplance Transforms before you knew how to do arithmetic.

Why the animosity. I have an under-grad degree in mathematics. I can do Laplance Transforms before you knew how to do arithmetic.

So you're a nerd....am I suppose to be impressed? Check my age. You will have to take out your entire artillery to impress me.

• Like 2
So you're a nerd....am I suppose to be impressed? Check my age. You will have to take out your entire artillery to impress me.

Which is why I said what I did in my previous post.

You also heard that women are loose like a hallway after having a child.

It does happen to some ladies with age, but it's more of a muscle thing and has little to do with children. When I worked as a Med Rep the Vaginal Rejuvenation surgery is extremely popular with the over 40 women. Many times they even put a lump of collagen under the G-spot and make it easier to stimulate.

Once again, this is another case where we can't (or shouldn't) speak for ALL women BUT for ME, there are a few things that have happened in my life that have made me not only a much better partner but a much better person;

1. I can hold much better conversations. I am an intelligent woman who has lived through more experiences and am capable of relaying more interesting information than a younger woman. I might even teach you a few things in the process.

2. I know what I want and I'm NOT afraid to ask for it. I'm also not afraid to be straightforward about it. The older I get the better I understand myself including my emotions and what it is I want out of a relationship. I value the importance of communication particularly in relationships and am committed to talking things out and WORKING on my relationship rather than running from them without a fight. The only game playing I'm into is Monopoly.

3. I'm financially independent and can take care of myself. Needing someone is infinitely different than wanting someone. I don't need a man, I want one. And that makes all the difference in the world.

4. I'm more appreciative of relationships. Young women tend to be happy they are in a relationship… until they’re not. I understand how difficult it is to find someone half-decent so when I find someone I really like I work hard to make it work and not throw it away over any stupid reason. I understand that compromise is sometimes part of the deal and I'm willing to do what is necessary for the good of the relationship.

5. I'm more passionate. I have a better understanding of life. I have a stronger love and respect for life and I'm passionate about what I believe in and especially in the people I love and care about. Being older has allowed me to connect with people (men included) in ways that a younger woman aren't yet able to understand.

6. I'm better in bed. It's a simple fact. Sex is not like riding a bicycle. You can practice and practice and not get better at riding a bicycle. Sex, on the other hand, is something you CAN improve on with experience provided you're open to learning of course, and I am. And sex isn't just about sex. It’s also about the connection and even the waiting periods in between, the tension and buildup it causes and all the lovely things I learn about myself as my sexuality intensifies.

7. I'm more open to trying new things. Maybe you don’t think you need to try something new in the sack but believe me, that’s only until you do TRY something new in the sack! The beauty of being this age is that I feel I have a good amount of control in relationships which empowers me to ACT on my desires rather than sit around waiting for a man to make the first move or suggest something new. I know what I want and I'm not afraid to go after it and that includes sex.

8. I've got a life of my own. Sometimes—not all the time, but enough to make it worth mentioning—young women will abandon all their hopes and dreams and cling to men like glue, inserting themselves into your life and your goals which can be suffocating. As an older woman, I don't have the time for that ****. I'm likely further along in my career than you are and I've already learned the pitfalls of living exclusively for someone else. Been there and done that. Besides, I've also learned

9. I don't give a **** about your Facebook page or your Relationship Status (or any of your online feeds). Haha I just had to throw this one in! Unlike the younger generation, I'm don't live on my phone or get my news from Facebook. I'm also not stalking your profile reading into every post or pic you upload and jumping to assumptions nor am I obsessively checking all your social media feeds to see if you've updated your relationship status. Quite frankly, I have much better more important things to do with my time and energy.

10. I don't move in a herd. Yep. I may have been guilty of this when I was in my teens and twenties but not anymore. When you date a younger woman you often times also date ALL her friends. You can’t seem to make a move without her friend being there or having to give their approval. Often it just ends badly when too many people are sticking their nose in someone's relationship. I have lots of friends, great friends in fact but I don't need their approval or permission. If they like you, great. If they don't, that's unfortunate but in the end it's my decision. A relationship is about TWO people after all.

Again, I realize this doesn't necessarily apply to all women, be it young or older but this is MY reality and hopefully it sheds some light on what it looks likes to date a healthy happy mature woman :D

Good luck!

Wow Michelle......You feeling the colder weather in your neck of the woods too? LOL

From the bottom-up approach.........

Healthy and happy mature woman in the same sentence? That is rare and bordering on being a Unicorn ;)

10. First time I have heard a woman admit to this in public or in person. You are indeed right, and am the male equivalent.

9. Michelle, bar the language there, everything you said is so right, and I concur.

8. Again, replace the woman with man and am the same bar you language. Women with no career or goals, end up being clingers and a headache to the person that gets involved with them.

7. In whole I agree, and kudos to you for that, but be careful with the "trying new things" comment. Jian Ghomeshi might be reading

6. Am listening, you've got my undivided attention. Just sayin'

5. Hallelujah

4. Well, depends on what we are talking about here. I don't do pets, and it will be silly/miserable of me to compromise over that knowing it will only make me unhappy having to deal with all the cat/dog drama.

3. I hear this a lot, and God knows some people don't mean this...not saying this is the case here. If I see a woman with multiple kids (daughters especially), and she doesn't exactly have a professional career, it raises a yellow flag knowing that not only has she got to look after herself, the daughters will be demanding and expect everything.

2. Tell me what you want, what you really really want? LOL

Monopoly eh....as in monopolizing situations? ;)

1. Amen to that..intelligence is such a turn on. Now, as to teaching one a few things...I raise you on that one :D

You longest post on here to date? I actually enjoyed reading it!

• Like 1
thefooloftheyear

hmmm....

Instead of all high fives and back slapping, kinda wonder if it was a younger woman asking about dating an older guy what the responses would be...Maybe....

-"you have daddy issues..seek counseling..."

-"He wont be able to get it up...good luck with that.."

-"You'll have to push him around in a wheelchair soon..ready for that?"

-"He must be rich"

-"His sperm is polluted as he gets to that age....You'll wind up with mutant kids"...

Hey, dont shoot the messenger...Just reporting what I read .....:p

TFY

Hey, dont shoot the messenger...Just reporting what I read
And nobody should......

As am sure know, every situation is different? Responses hinge on what info is being provided by a poster. We are all just strangers in the night so to speak, and the only person(s) that are better placed to know their own situation, are the ones involved.

There are older women (in their late 30s and up) married to men older than them by anything from 2-15yrs or more. However, when you have late teens getting involved with men in their 30s and up.....it changes everything because one party is barely an adult, and should be busy building a foundation (school and career) for their future, as opposed to banging an older man and getting pregnant.

Being a teen mom means you've change the course of your life, and have to put things on hold, depend on others for yourself and your child, as well as putting that child in a less than stellar situation.

Edited by Tayken