okc driving me crazy

mysteryscape

I can't say that I've ever seen a person sitting alone at a restaurant.

Perhaps it's because you weren't purposely looking out for such a person. I did just that this past week, and indeed saw others (male/female) doing just that. I think people that can't go out by themselves be it movies/restaurant have big issues to deal with.

• Author
Oh, I'm sorry, is there a two person minimum for restaurants?

As I said, I see it all the time. I do it often myself. Maybe more common among males, I don't know.

As I said, I see it all the time. I do it often myself. Maybe more common among males, I don't know.

Only an insecure female i.e. not a strong/independent/confident one will have a problem with this. It actually says a lot about such individuals.

I am surprised these people even go the washrooms by themselves to do a # 1 or 2 or whatever else they do there.

It might be more common where you live. I don't know.. but like I said I've never actually seen it happen. I've done it before myself personally when I was going to school and I had an hour or so to grab lunch before a class. I would go to the cafeteria and grab a quick meal by myself instead of calling up friends. But for me that was more of a time-saving thing rather than me out by myself.

I think seeing someone at a restaurant eating alone is kind of an odd thing. Maybe it's just me. I've seen people at diners or whatever grabbing breakfast alone, but at a nice restaurant for dinner? It's odd.

but at a nice restaurant for dinner? It's odd.

More odd than seeing two people on a date not getting along, or a couple arguing over something stupid?