It Has Finally Happened.

Leigh 87

It's ok, Leigh, sometimes sh*t happens. One thing at a time, focus on your career and love will naturally take its course.

You'll find someone again, and hopefully the right dude this time.

Everyone makes mistakes thinking they were in love at that time, and looking back think "wtf was I thinking dating that douchebag??"... it happens to me too lol.

I wish you all the best in love and life! :bunny:

• Author
It's ok, Leigh, sometimes sh*t happens. One thing at a time, focus on your career and love will naturally take its course.

You'll find someone again, and hopefully the right dude this time.

Everyone makes mistakes thinking they were in love at that time, and looking back think "wtf was I thinking dating that douchebag??"... it happens to me too lol.

I wish you all the best in love and life! :bunny:

Thanks very much your kind words really do make me feel better.

I was very upset about Berlin guy once again, eluding me...:(

But oh well onto the next! Quiet literally...

Went on a date with a hot Russian American last night ( non online) , going on a day tomorrow with a hot Central American (online), and I am actually interested in a Chilean guy I met when out with a Croatian guy I had been having fun with....

So yeah don't worry I didn't let it get me down too much LOL......

I am enjoying meeting guys for dates but that is all - I am way more guarded and closed off to kissing just any guy now, I don't just act on insane chemistry like I once did....

I certainly wont be jumping into serious dating, even with a guy who I feel could be right for me, I am looking to have either no relationship for a long while, or to take it very very slowly if I AM to meet the right guy before I am ready....

• Like 1
  • Author
Aren't you with a new guy anyway? A Croatian guy? I thought I saw you mention sex with him in one of your other posts.

We hung out for 4 days. I met him through a friend.

We had sex on the last couple of days.

We are just friends with benefits.

Eternal Sunshine
Thanks very much your kind words really do make me feel better.

I was very upset about Berlin guy once again, eluding me...:(

But oh well onto the next! Quiet literally...

Went on a date with a hot Russian American last night ( non online) , going on a day tomorrow with a hot Central American (online), and I am actually interested in a Chilean guy I met when out with a Croatian guy I had been having fun with....

So yeah don't worry I didn't let it get me down too much LOL......

I am enjoying meeting guys for dates but that is all - I am way more guarded and closed off to kissing just any guy now, I don't just act on insane chemistry like I once did....

I certainly wont be jumping into serious dating, even with a guy who I feel could be right for me, I am looking to have either no relationship for a long while, or to take it very very slowly if I AM to meet the right guy before I am ready....

I am in the same position. I met a cute guy I could be interested in when out with another guy (who at the time I thought I was into and it turns out it all went to hell soon after). Anyway, I found out that cute guy and me and have mutual friends and now I am debating sending him a message asking him for lunch or something. I just don't want to get rejected :/ ( that's all non-online).

Online: about to have a second date with someone from E-harmony but I don't think we have enough in common for a relationship...........

• Like 2