Ladies, do you play games even when you are interested?

40 Fonzarelli

Yes...there are a lot of Mr Wonderfuls out there. They are the ones women run to once their initial escapes turn out to be a red herring .

Michelle ma Belle
Some people do play games. They want you to chase them. I never did that.

I would play games with myself if I was interested . . . like waiting some period of time before calling back if I missed a call so as not to seem overly eager / clingy. But I never pretended to be aloof just to see if I could get attention.

Amen.

Again, we can't paint everyone with the same paintbrush. As already said, there are plenty of immature men and women parading around in adult costumes pretending to be something they're clearly not including mature. That's life.

To answer your question, for ME, I do NOT play games. Perhaps I'm too old or too smart or too full of self worth to bother playing games with anyone but especially with men. You either like me or you don't. If I like you, you will know it. If there is something I don't enjoy or concerns me, I will tell you and I expect the same in return.

• Like 2
there are plenty of immature men and women parading around in adult costumes pretending to be something they're clearly not including mature. That's life.

Expect to see a lot of them out there tonight...that's Halloween ;)

Trick or treat anyone?

Frank2thepoint
There is only 1 game I play when I am interested...

...its called strip poker

... I suspect that is not the sort of game you are talking about though and it is certainly not playing in public! :D

Aww, and I was getting excited and readying my popcorn for this event.

There are times I have been tempted to play games, but never have. I have other things to do with my time. Plus I wouldn't want it done to me.

OTOH, it is pretty much a given that lots of guys will try to play games... PUA behavior being all the rage in some circles. That, and men generally having few consequences for being a liar and womanizer. There always seems to be some poor woman with low self esteem letting a guy play games with her...

Both sides have very few consequences for bad behavior these days. Still in the same sad state of affairs I see.

I try to be forthright in showing interest or lack thereof. However, I am prone to acting like an idiot, like everyone else.

I will ask a guy I am interested in out on a date, if I sense vibes from him that he is interested in me. If he shows interest in me, super. However, I will back off a little bit afterwards after the initial date to allow him to take the initiative to determine if he wants to go out again. This is probably backwards, I know.

But hell, I'd probably never go on any date otherwise.

This is probably backwards, I know

In so many ways...yes. Don't feel too bad though, there are others doing the same thing, but there is nothing to be gained from this.