Do men find women like Tori Spelling attractive?

Personally, not a fan. Also not a fan of Kate Upton.

Personally, I've never seen a celebrity prettier than some of the women I've seen out in the world.

I agree completely on Upton. She gets overrated just because shes famous. She has a cute face, but besides her boobs her body is meh. She also seems to have an annoying personality as well.

I didn't find Tori Spelling (face or body) attractive back in her Beverly Hills 90210 days and I don't find her attractive now.

Hope Shimmers

I have always wondered what the appeal was with Tori Spelling. Until this thread I thought I was the only one.

Her body is fine, but she is not beautiful by any stretch of the imagination. Her facial features are very angular and not attractive.

• Like 1

I won't go so far as to complain "poor Tori Spelling" since the woman is wealthy and also, lookswise, while she might not come close to cutting it in terms of being beautiful in celebrity land, in the real world of perfectly ordinary looking people...well, let's just say I've encountered quite a few wealthy men who married women who didn't have money and didn't look any better than Tori Spelling (though in fairness they hadn't had the very obvious and large amount of plastic surgery that has created a somewhat odd look).

Presumably those men would have been able to marry conventionally prettier women if they wanted to. I think this thread is just another example of how caught up in the world of celebrities people are. Gentlemen...Tori Spelling might look like something the cat dragged in next to celebrities like Jennifer Lawrence, Natalie Portman, Halle Berry, Salma Hayek or whoever your particular favourite might happen to be. However, the chances of any of you finding a partner who doesn't look like a wreck next to women like that are slim to none.

Tori Spelling is a woman who for the most part appears to work to stay slim and to make the best of what she has. What of the many, many posts on here that insist that's all that's really expected of a woman? Evidently not, if threads like this are anything to go by.

Edited by Taramere
  • Like 6

The girl from 90210 was attractive until she started looking sort of strange. Lady Gaga has always looked strange and is probably just an average girl if you met her on the street dressed normally. Her outrageous style is not by mistake....

Tori Spelling came up.

I don't find her attractive, and I didn't in her earlier adult career either. But, I'm also aware that my only real knowledge of her is how she appears on screen when in character. She may be absolutely lovely in person. Trying to be objective, I can see that she has features that many people would consider attractive.

• Like 1
I have always wondered what the appeal was with Tori Spelling. Until this thread I thought I was the only one.

Her body is fine, but she is not beautiful by any stretch of the imagination. Her facial features are very angular and not attractive.

She is okay, as are most people. The problem is that nepotism put her in front of us in a situation where most people would not be so we snipe at her

Before all of the plastic surgery...

I'm so glad my parents moved me and my sis out of SoCal when we were young... Where being cute and being your age just isn't enough for lots of people.

90210.jpg

Negative Nancy

I'm in the same boat as Tori - good body, but a horse face. I really have unfortunate features and on some days I even look manish. I lost 40 pounds over the past year and have to say my face looked much better when I was that much heavier.

From my experience, it's not true that men place more importance on the body. A really pretty face always trumps an ok body. A good body is a dime a dozen and easy to come by, but our facial features are what make us really unique. No wonder Dean cheated on her.

• Like 1
I'm in the same boat as Tori - good body, but a horse face. I really have unfortunate features and on some days I even look manish. I lost 40 pounds over the past year and have to say my face looked much better when I was that much heavier.

From my experience, it's not true that men place more importance on the body. A really pretty face always trumps an ok body. A good body is a dime a dozen and easy to come by, but our facial features are what make us really unique. No wonder Dean cheated on her.

I love your blunt honesty and openness Nancy but I really don't agree Tori's looks had one ounce to do with why she got cheated on. The woman I've loved the most so far and had the best sex with didn't have the most stunning face. =/ Tori and Dean seem to have had a lot of the stressful problems that often lead to divorce or infidelity. Money and the guy feeling like a failure for not being able to provide especially.

Definitely not my cup of tea (nor face nor body).

But I don't know, I would have to meet her in person to make that kind of judgement. What if she turns out to be very intelligent or has a sexy personality?

Tori got cheated on because she married a man who cheated with her. She cheated with him as well. It is no shock that a relationship built on a foundation of cheating will eventually have cheating in it.

• Like 2

what happened to all a girl has to be is thinnish and not a troll and guys will line up? now most of you are saying you wouldn't be interested. huh.

• Like 1
what happened to all a girl has to be is thinnish and not a troll and guys will line up? now most of you are saying you wouldn't be interested. huh.

My lack of interest in her would have little to nothing to do with the physical. There are women who are considered perfect tens that I would not date.

thefooloftheyear

The bar is higher when you are "Hollywood" type...Not too much to pay attention to...Regular people on both sides like to use opportunities to knock these people down a peg...Just think about how much interest there seems to be of unflattering photos of stars that you see in tabloids...Heck, I saw a photo of Jessica Simpson recently that made her look like something you would see at a petting zoo...:o:laugh:

Eh, its all in fun...They make a shytload of money for not a lot of real work..they can handle it...

TFY

i have a pretty face and a pretty body, but i'm told i have an ugly personality. they are not entirely wrong ;) you need the whole package, ideally. or, for someone to find part of your package highly appealing because they place a lot of emphasis on that one item. most of the men i date either really like looks or really like a thin woman, so they overlook the personality... for a while. men cheat for lots of various reasons but, ultimately, i think it has less to do with looks/weight than an overall disconnect with that person, which stems from the personality and emotional connection

Edited by newmoon
  • Like 1

In all honestly, every time I see Tori Spelling on the front cover of a People or US magazine, I keep wondering what is the big deal with her. I keep looking at her as if she is the odd one of the celebrity bunch.

Same thing with Teresa G.

I can't give my opinion on her body since I only see head shots but her face just doesn't do it for me. Even if a woman has gained some weight, that doesn't matter that much to me if she has a face that I would want to kiss and make love to.

Even the hottest, slimmest body in the world wouldn't make it for the face if it feels undesirable to me.

• Like 1