Im not making any progress

• Author

Ugghhh....so another day has come, I'm up awake reliving my daily nightmare, my reality... I just feel like this is all a dream and I will wake up and things will be back to "normal"

• Author
I'm so sorry for your pain. I wish I had advice, but I have only sympathies. This stuff is HARD.

Yes, it is. This really sucks...I just can't believe that this is my life currently. I'm the one thats miserable and heartbroken and he is off with his pregnant wife an family/ (other women) living the life....:sick::sick::sick:

Why do these guys never get caught?

Yes, it is. This really sucks...I just can't believe that this is my life currently. I'm the one thats miserable and heartbroken and he is off with his pregnant wife an family/ (other women) living the life....:sick::sick::sick:

Why do these guys never get caught?

Then take back your life and stop being miserable. Who cares if he is happy or not, one day everything will blow up in his face. he got another woman pregnant, sooner or later that will blow up too and his wife will find out. Does the OW who is pregnant know he's married?

• Author
Then take back your life and stop being miserable. Who cares if he is happy or not, one day everything will blow up in his face. he got another woman pregnant, sooner or later that will blow up too and his wife will find out. Does the OW who is pregnant know he's married?

If I could rid myself of misery, I wouldn't be miserable. I do believe the OW knows.

See he has a wife, then I guess I was the girlfriend, then he had random females that he just slept with---no strings attached.

I'm always left wandering why didn't he give me that option? I was made an unwilling participant in something I did not even know I was in.

A friend of an ex-coworker that I worked with told me that another female (that resides in his hometown) knew he was married and didn't care and apparently some of the other women too.

Why not let me make my own decision? Why push a relationship, when you already had a marriage and family at home?

I just need to understand...

You may never get the answers to your questions.

Just know he is mentally off. No nice and healthy person does what he does.

• Like 1

What do you "love" about him? His ability to lie? To cheat? To hurt? To disrespect women? What is love able about someone who can so callously hurt other? Why do you continue to look at pictures of him and his wife? Again, what is love able about him? Are you sure you aren't just so angry that you haven't been able to let him have it that you are hanging onto the anger, thereby keeping you invested? Write him a "letter you will never send" and get all your emotions out and then LET GO of him and the experience. Stop allowing him to control your emotions. Not saying it is easy...but only YOU can move yourself past this.

• Author
What do you "love" about him? His ability to lie? To cheat? To hurt? To disrespect women? What is love able about someone who can so callously hurt other? Why do you continue to look at pictures of him and his wife? Again, what is love able about him? Are you sure you aren't just so angry that you haven't been able to let him have it that you are hanging onto the anger, thereby keeping you invested? Write him a "letter you will never send" and get all your emotions out and then LET GO of him and the experience. Stop allowing him to control your emotions. Not saying it is easy...but only YOU can move yourself past this.

I guess I "love" the connection that we had, the way he treated my (in my presence). I am angry and resentful at him because I'm miserable and I'm guessing he isn't. He gets to have is cake and eat it too. I'm angry because he has a wife and I was hoping to be his wife someday, unaware that he had one already. I was supposed to have his child...

I think I would just really feel better if he got what was due to him and his wife finding out.

I guess I will get to writing this letter....hopefully it will help