Why do guys stare at me but never approach me?

thefooloftheyear

If you see what you want, then go for it...Dont leave it up to them...A lot of guys dont approach women..

TFY

Go to a bar by yourself, buy yourself a drink and camp yourself out on a stool at the far end so as to make it obvious you are by yourself.

I guarantee you will get approached. Maybe not at the hottest club in the city, but any average dive/Irish bar, you should get approached many times.

I can only see your headshot, but even if you were overweight, you should still get approached if you are alone.

I guarantee her approach rate will rocket up if she walked into the same venues on her own, even if if she had a tired/aloof/stern look on her face.

I wonder how much she is smiling and gives of the vibe she is enjoying herself there or acknowledging just a little with a small smile or sexy eye look back to some of the guys she's noticed looking at her. Is she sitting/standing in the middle of a pack of her friends. Is she always engaged in deep conversation with them or playing with her phone leaving less openings for a guy to come up and start a conversation. Is she slightly huddled over clutching her drink up close to her chest avoiding eye contact (sub-conscious protective gesture).

The bars near my place, guys out number women 3-2 to 1 and the women generally show up in packs. Its easier to approach a woman in the group if they are spread out a little instead of congregated in a booth or huddled around a table. Also easier if you have another few guys with you to entertain the other women.